Administration & Office Support, Banking & Financial Services, Aviation Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Junior Learning
Reporting to the General Manager, this newly established role of Operations Manager combines Inventory Control, Operations and Customer Management.
- Opportunity to join a growing, fun and award-winning company
- Lead and inspire our operations team (customer services, inventory and accounts)
- Be the prime interface for customer accounts, logistics and international 3PLs
Listed four hours agoat Superior Personnel LtdAdministrator required for busy role. 7.30am to 4pm Monday to Friday. Must have strong computer skills. Listed five hours agoat Private AdvertiserA part time Office Administration position has become available due to our business growth to assist our Managers with day to day administration. Listed one day agoat SILC Limited
The Scheduler will work with Customers, Support Workers, and Team Leaders.
- A varied role where no two days are the same
- Key role in a supportive team environment
Listed seven hours agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Coordinate and grow regional events. Engage with a range of members. Provide administration support to your Committee and wider team.
- Lead the coordination of events and support industry members
- Permanent, full time 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Central CBD, close to Manners/Willis Street
Listed one day agoat Superior Personnel LtdSeeking an enthusiastic Medical Receptionist for a Permanent Part- Time role in Rangiora Listed eight hours agoat Auckland Council
Amazing opportunity to join Auckland Live as an Event Coordination Administrator!
- Join New Zealand's leading arts and live entertainment organisation
- Bring your strong administrative skills and passion for events
- Permanent, full-time position
Listed three hours agoat SGS New Zealand
To act as a Corporate Receptionist for the SGS Head Office
- Two Part Time Positions - 20 hours per week
- Morning - 8.30 - 13:00; Afternoon 12:30 - 17:00
- Penrose location with free onsite staff parking
Listed two days agoat The Blind Foundation
The key purpose of this position is to support training programmes being delivered to Blind Foundation clients in the use of adaptive technology.
- Permanent Part time!
Listed three days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If you are looking for an office role that offers more than sitting at your desk all day, apply now or call Lizzie or Yasamine on (09) 309 8821.
- Part time hours – Wednesday to Friday
- Fast-paced, varied role!
- Competitive salary
Listed one day agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
A part time receptionist role working for a government agency with flexible working hours
- Competitive Salary
- 20 hours per week
- Based close to Lower Hutt
Listed seven days agoat New Zealand PoliceFingerprint Administrator Waikato Police Employee 6 Months Fixed Term Salary Range $44,128.00 - $59,704.00 Job Requisition 10894 Are... Listed seven hours agoat people2people
A ‘feel-good’ assignment! Take this opportunity to work for a positive and values-based organisation.
- Wellington City Centre
- Part-time / Long term assignment
- ASAP Start – Engaging team
Listed three days agoat photosport ltdWe are a leading sports photography business in the media industry based in Newmarket looking for a part time office assistant. Listed two days agoat Total Equipment And Machinery Ltd
Enthusiastic and motivated person to provide high quality reception and administrative support.
- Permanent Position.
- 40 Hours per week
Listed nine hours agoat Your People Limited
Your People Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a highly motivated and driven Customer Services Representative for a temporary role.
- $21 per hour
- Immediate Start
- Temporary role until late September
Listed one day agoat P and B Group
Are you a motivated administrator with great attention to detail, can-do attitude and love customer service?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail?
- Locally owned and operated
- Busy, fast paced environment
Listed six days agoat Your People Limited
We have fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic, motivated quick learners who have fast and accurate data entry skills. Don’t miss out – apply now!!
- Office Support administrators required for temporary assignments
- Immediate start!
- Fast and accurate data entry skills required!
Receive new jobs for this search by email