Mining, Resources & Energy, Team Leaders/Supervisors Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four hours agoat New Zealand Post Limited
In this role, you are critical in engaging our workforce in the processing/delivery of our customer's mail and parcels in a timely and efficient way.
- Provide outstanding, timely service to our customers
- Forklift License needed
- Full Time Opportunity
Listed eight days agoat Talent Seed Ltd
Enjoy being both hands on and leading others. You'll organise & allocate the work then get stuck in getting orders assembled, packaged & out the door.
- Fantastic, supportive employer
- Great environment, with lunch on the boss Friday's and team rewards
- Around $25 per hour depending on experience (time + 30% at weekends) | St Joh
Listed four hours agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Excellent step up role for warehousing and logistics person
- Monday-Friday role
- Professional development
- Hardworking and tightknit team culture
Listed one day agoat Aspect Furniture Systems LimitedSkilled, motivated and knowledgeable Outwards Goods worker wanted to for a go-ahead company experiencing significant growth? Listed one day agoat Department of Corrections
This role is about influencing offenders to make the right choices and to support their pathway towards an offence-free lifestyle.
- Joining our ‘Frontline’ whanau at Mt Eden
- A challenging, interesting, and rewarding career
- Many opportunities for promotion and professional development
Listed eighteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
A position in food manufacturing offering an opportunity to combine production, management and problem solving skills.
- Monday – Friday 3pm – 12am
- Receive training on unique production equipment
- Join a progressive, fast growing company
Listed five days agoat Todd EnergyWe have a number of Summer Intern positions for the 2019/2020 Summer! Listed nineteen days agoat New Vale Ohai Coal
We are looking for a self-motivated and hard-working service person or general hand to work at our Ohai mining operation.
- Excellent team culture
- Good remuneration package including super
- Uniform and boots provided
Listed fifteen days agoat Adecco Manufacturing & OperationsThe world's leading workforce solutions company, offering temporary staffing, permanent placement and outsourcing across all sectors. Listed seven days agoat Polarcold Stores LimitedPolarcold is looking for a highly motivated, hardworking the enthusiastic person to join a great team. Listed thirty days agoat Taking Shape
Ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations and assist with planning and distribution functions of our apparel lines.
- South Auckland DC - Auckland Airport location
- Start asap
- Brand new warehouse
Listed seven days agoat TegelAre you are natural leader or believe you have what it takes? Listed five days agoat NES Global Talent
One of the largest International Energy Companies and are currently seeking Field Operators to join their Wellington team
- Great company culture
- Relevent experience is required
- To apply you MUST have the current legal right to work in NZ
Listed sixteen days agoat H2R Consulting
As a member of the Commercial team, you will work under the guidance of a great coach and mentor, front and centre engaging within the industry.
- Leading New Zealand-owned energy business
- Customer focused role, which will greatly grow your commercial skills
- Great office environment, working with a team of high performing professionals
Listed seventeen hours agoat NES Global Talent
Long-term contracts with genuine progression to permanent
- Stable contracts - Queensland & South Australia
- CAT 2 and CAT 3 experience essential
- Conventional & MAST units
Listed seven days agoat Select Recruitment
Lead the bagging area in a company specialising in the production and nationwide supply of natural & nutritious small animal feed.
- Hands-on role leading a small team
- Join a well-established, family owned and operated business
- Development opportunities for the right person
Listed seven days agoat Kelly ServicesEstablished company, Food Factory, ASAP Start! Listed eight days agoat Armourguard
Armourguard is committed to promoting a culture where are its people are engaged, committed and valued.
- Lead a team
- Challenge yourself
- Use your skills
Listed eight days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
You will be responsible for the supervision of all production activities through effective team leadership, to meet performance targets
- Afternoon shift team leader
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on a small team
- Work within the Fletcher Building banner with benefits and discounts available
Listed twenty two days agoat Adecco OfficeAdecco Personnel are taking expressions of interests for a temporary assignment for a multi-skilled maintenance assistant and handy man guru.
Receive new jobs for this search by email