Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Government & Defence, Oil & Gas - Operations Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed twenty one hours agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Key strategic and operational advisor to the Deputy Chief Executive, Corporate, Governance and Information
- Newly created strategic advisor and key support role
- Lead a team driving operational performance and continuous improvement
- Influential role suited to a problem solver, change agent and people leader
Listed seventeen hours agoat Griffin's Foods Limited
Join our team supporting the Griffin's Food Safety and Quality programme at our Papakura manufacturing site in Auckland.
- Passionate about all things Quality related in a production environment?
- Do you enjoy partnering with others & sharing your knowledge?
- Is your attention to detail & solutions focused approach second to none?
Listed seven days agoat New Zealand SteelWe are currently seeking a customer-focused Inventory Analyst to join our Supply Chain Team on a fixed-term basis for 12 months. Listed sixteen hours agoat Napier Port
We are looking for someone to join our team as a Trainee Container Terminal Planner on a 12 month fixed term basis.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Culture of Innovation and Excellence
- Health and Safety is at the heart of our culture
Listed nineteen hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
Are you passionate about leading a team of high performing research and evaluation specialists?
- Are you driven by creating change for the lives of New Zealanders?
- Do you thrive on uncovering problems and building solutions?
Listed twenty one hours agoat Veolia
An exciting opportunity is presently available for a Safety & Compliance Officer
- Health & Safety Compliance
- Risk Assessment & Site Inspections
- Monthly & Annual Performance Reporting
Listed six days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
A unique opportunity to join a global organisation, bringing your commercial experience to enact change and add value to the New Zealand operation.
- Senior leadership role
- Global Organisation
- Ability to make a direct impact across a diverse portfolio
Listed twenty one hours agoat Calder StewartExciting opportunity for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our team. Listed fourteen hours agoat SPIDER PERSONNEL LTD
Ensure daily jobs and projects run smoothly. This will include staff management and materials control.
- Bring your ability to adapt well to high pressured environments
- Work on making sure daily jobs are entered and followed up with clients
- Join a fast paced work environment
Listed two days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Support the delivery of key programmes through effective stakeholder engagement and partnerships.
- Create and maintain exceptional relationships
- Bring your excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Annual salary of $98,500 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed fourteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking a focused and dedicated person to join us as Senior Supply Chain Coordinator at our head office in East Tamaki, Auckland. Listed fifteen hours agoat Future PostFuture Post is seeking a candidate to manage a team of 4 in an exciting industry that can make a difference to the environment. Listed fifteen hours agoat Hertz Australia Pty LtdVaried role in a fast-paced environment * Join a market leading innovator in car hire * Great staff benefits * Opportunities for career development! Listed eighteen hours agoat Tatua Co-operative Dairy Company LimitedSeize this opportunity to secure this varied & challenging role. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure & skills in a highly visable role. Listed two days agoat Department of Conservation
Provide expertise to key stakeholders regarding the use of pricing methodology
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Deliver a holistic approach to pricing DOC’s Visitor and Recreation assets
- Join a supportive workplace with excellent team culture and rewarding vision
Listed five days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We require a Business Intelligence Delivery Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating tasks for the Business Intelligence team.
- Bring your previous administration experience
- Demonstrate your strong organisational skills
- Work with professionals who are passionate about people
Listed six days agoat Agoge Recruitment
An Opportunity to go into a Permanent Role
- Permanent Role
- Great Team
- Central Auckland Based
Listed five days agoat Auckland Transport
Challenge your strategic, change and stakeholder management skills to really transform the way we engage and provide services in our Contact Centre
- Fantastic CBD Location - be a key part of taking Auckland city to the future!
- Work within a customer centric culture that is truly supportive and flexible!
- 12 month fixed term opportunity - Work on diverse customer initiatives across AT
Listed four days agoat Paramount Safety Products
We welcome YOU to share your Operations Management talent. Exciting new role where you can make your mark as we take on new challenges and grow!
- We're ramping up with exponential growth and want you to be part of our future!
- Become our advocate for change and create success across our organisation.
- Outstanding Employee Wellness benefitis inc: EAP + subsidised Income Protection
Listed six days agoat United Movers LtdA hands on operations role that involves managing a small team of warehouse staff and drivers
Receive new jobs for this search by email