Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Mining, Resources & Energy, Navy Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed five days agoat Counties Power Ltd
We’re looking for a Trainee Network Controller to join us in the fastest growing distribution network!
- Great company culture
- Varied, challenging and rewarding opportunity
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
Listed seven days agoat New Zealand SteelWe are currently seeking a customer-focused Inventory Analyst to join our Supply Chain Team on a fixed-term basis for 12 months. Listed seventeen hours agoat Griffin's Foods Limited
Join our team supporting the Griffin's Food Safety and Quality programme at our Papakura manufacturing site in Auckland.
- Passionate about all things Quality related in a production environment?
- Do you enjoy partnering with others & sharing your knowledge?
- Is your attention to detail & solutions focused approach second to none?
Listed sixteen hours agoat Napier Port
We are looking for someone to join our team as a Trainee Container Terminal Planner on a 12 month fixed term basis.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Culture of Innovation and Excellence
- Health and Safety is at the heart of our culture
Listed six days agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
A unique opportunity to join a global organisation, bringing your commercial experience to enact change and add value to the New Zealand operation.
- Senior leadership role
- Global Organisation
- Ability to make a direct impact across a diverse portfolio
Listed twenty one hours agoat Veolia
An exciting opportunity is presently available for a Safety & Compliance Officer
- Health & Safety Compliance
- Risk Assessment & Site Inspections
- Monthly & Annual Performance Reporting
Listed twenty one hours agoat Calder StewartExciting opportunity for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our team. Listed fourteen hours agoat SPIDER PERSONNEL LTD
Ensure daily jobs and projects run smoothly. This will include staff management and materials control.
- Bring your ability to adapt well to high pressured environments
- Work on making sure daily jobs are entered and followed up with clients
- Join a fast paced work environment
Listed fourteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking a focused and dedicated person to join us as Senior Supply Chain Coordinator at our head office in East Tamaki, Auckland. Listed fifteen hours agoat Future PostFuture Post is seeking a candidate to manage a team of 4 in an exciting industry that can make a difference to the environment. Listed fifteen hours agoat Hertz Australia Pty LtdVaried role in a fast-paced environment * Join a market leading innovator in car hire * Great staff benefits * Opportunities for career development! Listed six days agoat Agoge Recruitment
An Opportunity to go into a Permanent Role
- Permanent Role
- Great Team
- Central Auckland Based
Listed eighteen hours agoat Tatua Co-operative Dairy Company LimitedSeize this opportunity to secure this varied & challenging role. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure & skills in a highly visable role. Listed six days agoat United Movers LtdA hands on operations role that involves managing a small team of warehouse staff and drivers Listed four days agoat Paramount Safety Products
We welcome YOU to share your Operations Management talent. Exciting new role where you can make your mark as we take on new challenges and grow!
- We're ramping up with exponential growth and want you to be part of our future!
- Become our advocate for change and create success across our organisation.
- Outstanding Employee Wellness benefitis inc: EAP + subsidised Income Protection
Listed nine days agoat LimeWe’re looking for leaders with a knack for problem-solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create a world-class customer experience. Listed twelve days agoat Toll NZ
Toll Freight Forwarding are looking for an experienced Pallet Administrator to join the team!
- Based at our National Support Office in Auckland
- Fixed term role for six months
- Parking available onsite
Listed six days agoat Dynamix Recruitment Limited• Full time, permanent role • Monday to Friday, Afternoon Shift 3pm – Midnight • Competitive salary • Onehunga, Auckland Location Listed five days agoat Douglas Pharmaceuticals
Lead a team across 3 shifts and will be responsible for leadership including resource planning, training, performance management and coaching.
- Lead and coordinate all aspects of the warehouse operation
- Utilise your strong organisational skills combined with initiative
- Henderson location
Listed fifteen hours agoat Oji Fibre Solutions Pulp and Paper
Play an integral part of the manufacturing business by focusing on people leadership and managing improvement.
- Leadership role working within a continuous manufacturing/production environment
- Enjoy change and thrive on transforming teams
- Enjoy competitive salary plus numerous staff benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email