Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Mining, Resources & Energy, Government & Defence Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Develop new Cashmere and Merino ranges, modernise our current Alpaca ranges and work with our leather design team.
- Competitive compensation package
- Career advancement opportunities
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
This role incorporates applying continuous improvement principles, coordinating quality improvement initiatives and identify improvement opportunities
- Technical Management: Dairy: Quality Improvement
- Key role in a small focused team
- Excellent career prospects with an industry leader
Listed two days agoat Counties Power Ltd
We’re looking for a Trainee Network Controller to join us in the fastest growing distribution network!
- Great company culture
- Varied, challenging and rewarding opportunity
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
Listed four days agoat New Zealand SteelWe are currently seeking a customer-focused Inventory Analyst to join our Supply Chain Team on a fixed-term basis for 12 months. Listed two days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We require a Business Intelligence Delivery Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating tasks for the Business Intelligence team.
- Bring your previous administration experience
- Demonstrate your strong organisational skills
- Work with professionals who are passionate about people
Listed three days agoat Agoge Recruitment
An Opportunity to go into a Permanent Role
- Permanent Role
- Great Team
- Central Auckland Based
Listed two days agoat Auckland Transport
Challenge your strategic, change and stakeholder management skills to really transform the way we engage and provide services in our Contact Centre
- Fantastic CBD Location - be a key part of taking Auckland city to the future!
- Work within a customer centric culture that is truly supportive and flexible!
- 12 month fixed term opportunity - Work on diverse customer initiatives across AT
Listed two days agoat Paramount Safety Products
We welcome YOU to share your Operations Management talent. Exciting new role where you can make your mark as we take on new challenges and grow!
- We're ramping up with exponential growth and want you to be part of our future!
- Become our advocate for change and create success across our organisation.
- Outstanding Employee Wellness benefitis inc: EAP + subsidised Income Protection
Listed three days agoat United Movers LtdA hands on operations role that involves managing a small team of warehouse staff and drivers Listed six days agoat LimeWe’re looking for leaders with a knack for problem-solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create a world-class customer experience. Listed three days agoat Douglas Pharmaceuticals
Lead a team across 3 shifts and will be responsible for leadership including resource planning, training, performance management and coaching.
- Lead and coordinate all aspects of the warehouse operation
- Utilise your strong organisational skills combined with initiative
- Henderson location
Listed three days agoat Dynamix Recruitment Limited• Full time, permanent role • Monday to Friday, Afternoon Shift 3pm – Midnight • Competitive salary • Onehunga, Auckland Location Listed nine days agoat Toll NZ
Toll Freight Forwarding are looking for an experienced Pallet Administrator to join the team!
- Based at our National Support Office in Auckland
- Fixed term role for six months
- Parking available onsite
Listed two days agoat Kapiti Coast District Council
We are looking for a candidate with strong facilities management experience to join our Property team as a Property Facilities Advisor.
- Do you have experience in Facilities Management?
- Demonstrate your working knowledge of procurement practices
- Join our effective, customer-focused team
Listed nine days agoat IMO Group Ltd
We need a versatile and proactive "go to" person to process new Sales Orders and provide administrative support to our Sales and Production Teams.
- A dynamic and collaborative team environment
- A creative and spacious workplace
- Flexible working hours if you would like to start earlier or later in the day
Listed three days agoat New Zealand Trade & Enterprise
Our Marketing Consultant is part of our Creative Hub team - NZTE's in-house Brand and Content, Events and Missions, and Marketing team.
- Do you have two to three years agency or client side experience?
- Bring your can-do attitude and ability to problem solve
- Join a close-knit, high performing team
Listed two days agoat Parliamentary Service
Work in the engine-room of the political process in an exciting, fast-paced and influential role.
- Join the National Leader's Office
- Be able travel within New Zealand
- An excellent opportunity to work in the heart of Parliament
Listed two days agoat Lancom CommercialResponsible for overseeing the onsite day to day manufacturing operations, as well as implementing significant continuous improvement activities. Listed three days agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
Lead a high performance culture & build people capabilities. Optimise plant operations, implement strategies and take this business to V2.0!
- Challenging. rewarding fast paced role
- Excellent company culture & engagement
- Continuous Improvement and hands-on functional leadership position
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Lead a high performing team of claimant support specialists who are the primary point of contact for claimants as they work through the claims process
- Newly established role leading a team focused on high quality customer service
- Highly culturally competent - Te Reo me ona tikanga Māori
- Innovative Ministry, experiencing transformative, cultural changes
Listed five days agoat Nestle NZ Ltd
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCGs, and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness.
- One of the world’s largest FMCG’s
- Excellent company culture
- Career progression and opportunities abound!
Listed two days agoat people2peopleOpportunity for a positive, inspiring team leader to join Stryker South Pacific - A Great Place to Work. Close-knit, hard-working team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email