Marketing & Communications, Fleet Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed forty one minutes agoat Synergy Consumer
A marketing leadership role, reporting directly through to the GM will create, drive and execute the marketing strategy for this iconic NZ FMCG brand.
- Newly created role
- End to end brand management
- Innovation, NPD and new categories to explore
Listed two days agoat Campfire Digital Recruitment
Take charge of technical campaign management within a talented digital media agency and grow your career quickly.
- Own all ad operations end-to-end and ensure success with your proactive attitude
- Enjoy perks like additional leave, income & life insurance, and flexible hours
- Be part of a supportive, tight-knit team of specialists
Listed one day agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Exciting, newly created in-house Copy and Content writing role, for a environmentally conscious manufacturing business in West Auckland.
- Inner West Auckland
- Manufacturing Industry with a focus on sustainability
- Competitive Rem plus some great company benefits
Listed nineteen hours agoat HealthPost NZ
A highly creative role bringing our mission "to make better choices easier" to life via social media channels.
- 20-24 hours per week
- Highly creative role
- Values-based organisation and supportive team envirnoment
Listed two days agoat Aura Consulting
Join a high performing and fast growing corporate social media team
- 2020 Start - Secure your New Year career now!
- Fast-paced growth team / Corporate environment
- Modern CBD offices / $80K
Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated person with a strong background in events who can lead the team of Technical Managers.
- Career development
- Fabulous working environment.
- Variety in this role
Listed two days agoat OAP Group LtdGreat team, great offices (Ponsonby Rd), great perks, and great clients; Excellent flexibility, family-oriented organisation Listed twenty two hours agoat Preston & BlytheInnovative Hi-Tech Company seeks Digital Marketer Listed four days agoat Kiwibank
Take ownership for the strategic direction and performance across all transactional, cards and payments-related products and services for Kiwibank
- Key senior product leadership role at the largest New Zealand owned bank
- Drive innovation and performance across cards and payments portfolio
- Deliver great customer outcomes that make Kiwis better off
Listed nineteen hours agoat MYOB
Are you ready to go boldly?
- Come and work where your work matters!
- Great culture, rewards and flexible working
- Join a team that is inspired, authentic and in the know
Listed twenty two hours agoat Recruitment Studio
Research exposure in a commercial environment? Amazing contract opportunity with endless opportunities.
- Stunning Viaduct location, almost immediate start
- Endless potential career opportunities within this business
- Make a difference, fixed term contract with potential
Listed four days agoat Kainga Ora
Join our passionate, driven team and be part of helping to improve the wellbeing of current and future generations.
- Manage the stage based communication process
- Bring your strong writing and proofing skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks annual leave
Listed twenty two hours agoat Auckland TransportAs our Customer Insights Specialist, you will use customer data and analytics to gain insights into experiences and behaviours. Listed fifteen hours agoat Mental Health Foundation
The Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand (MHF) is looking for a new communications and marketing team lead.
- Lead the Pink Shirt Day campaign
- Manage a small team of communications and marketing professionals
- Make a positive difference to people’s lives
Listed two days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Great opportunity for a Search Specialist to help optimise this channel and improve our visibility in an increasingly competitive world of search
- Join NZ and AU's largest general insurer (AMI, STATE, NZI, Lumley, Swann, CGU)
- Exiting opportunity to work in a fast-changing digital landscape
- Great salary, perks, insurance discounts and more
Listed twenty one hours agoat Massey University
Focus on and provide marketing and communication support across all of the events and sponsorships.
- Bring your ideas and ability to adapt to different environments quickly
- Manage and deliver the University's national events and sponsorships
- Be based in Auckland or Palmerston North
Listed sixteen hours agoat The Nielsen CompanyNielsen New Zealand is currently looking for a Director to join our Consumer Insights team in our Auckland office. Listed twenty hours agoat The Warehouse Group
Newly created role that will see you own direct marketing comms for our largest brand, The Warehouse.
- Drive engagement, lifetime value (LTV) growth, and spend
- Lots of scope, opportunity and stretch in this key role
- Large, dynamic and fun Marketing team
Listed two days agoat World Vision NZAn exciting opportunity exists for a Product Manager to join our Marketing and Engagement team. Listed seventeen hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Rare career opportunity to get involved within this world class Kiwi company that places their customers' needs at the heart of all they do.
- Curious and driven looking for your next move?
- Exposure to commercially driven leaders doing things in cool ways
- Fun, high performing values-based culture, perks + wellbeing focus
Receive new jobs for this search by email