Marketing & Communications, Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nineteen hours agoat Auckland Council
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated person with a strong background in events who can lead the team of Technical Managers.
- Career development
- Fabulous working environment.
- Variety in this role
Listed two days agoat Kiwibank
Take ownership for the strategic direction and performance across all transactional, cards and payments-related products and services for Kiwibank
- Key senior product leadership role at the largest New Zealand owned bank
- Drive innovation and performance across cards and payments portfolio
- Deliver great customer outcomes that make Kiwis better off
Listed two days agoat Kainga Ora
Join our passionate, driven team and be part of helping to improve the wellbeing of current and future generations.
- Manage the stage based communication process
- Bring your strong writing and proofing skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks annual leave
Listed two days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
A rare opportunity to take ownership of digital insights across a company who play an important part in New Zealand lifestyle.
- Own delivery of digital based insights
- CBD location
- Great company culture
Listed eighteen hours agoat Absolute IT Limited
Be a people leader - Join a global Saas company and build up their Digital MarketingTeam
- Global saas company
- Amazing leadership team
- Competitive salary
Listed six days agoat Tower Limited
We are looking for a Digital Design Manager to contribute to the success of Tower by leading the creation and delivery of engaging digital content.
- Create and manage a content management plan
- Bring your strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a key player in transforming our business
Listed six days agoat The University of Auckland
Drive staff engagement and steer the execution of our internal communications strategy.
- Help build a well-informed and highly engaged staff culture
- Enjoy a mix of strategy and operations
- Flexible working and a culture dedicated to work-life balance
Listed five days agoat Firstlight Foods
We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team and fill the newly created Wagyu Beef Operations Analyst role.
- Be part of an outstanding growing business
- Mixture of commercial analysis and operations management
- Hawkes Bay location
Listed nine days agoat Vodafone New Zealand
Operate within the Business Marketing team, focusing on redeveloping and simplifying the compliance comms process and enhancing internal comms.
- Build, document and communicate the processes related to customer compliance
- Craft the customer comms to clearly articulate any changes to our customers
- Direct Marketing experience including: understanding analysis, and data
Listed two days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Be the “voice of customer” for NZ’s digitally disruptive Insurance company. Work your own hours 3 days a week in setting up this new programme of work
- Put your stamp on a new VOC programme
- 3 days a week – hours that work for you!
- Central Auckland, Britomart location
Listed seven days agoat Mitre 10
Fixed-term role where you'll be a part of a fun and creative marketing team at NZ's biggest home improvement and gardening retailer.
- NZ’s biggest home improvement and gardening retailer
- Perfect location easily accessible from the motorway and bus station
- Excellent staff buying privileges and other sundry benefits
Listed eighteen hours agoat Focus Recruitment Limited
Platform your ops & strategy marketing background. Up&coming Ecom NZ business. Green fields opp - build foundations, lead, develop & grow.
- Develop, create & execute relevant media content in this fast paced varied role
- Be the core brand champion – strategy, positioning, foundation & packaging
- Work with the C-Suite, Directors & GM of Finance. Career prog to Snr Leadership
Listed eight days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager - Communications to join our busy Marketing team on a 12 month contract.
- 12 months Fixed term Maternity Leave
- Exciting, fast paced and positively challenging role
- Onsite Barista, Cafe and FREE parking
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Join a leading kiwi company where you can add value in their Digital Marketing Team
- Office with a view
- Opportunity to grow
- Work with industry leaders
Listed five days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Incredible opportunity for proven Brand leader to champion this well known, innovative business into the future
- The best brand leader role out there!
- Huge career growth opportunities managing an incredibly smart & switched on team
- Central Auckland offices, amazing flexibility and lots of perks!!
Listed two days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Great opportunity for a capable Marketing Professional with strong leadership experience to step into a national business with big ambitions.
- Great opportunity to join a successful business and high performing team
- Big growth plans and ambitions along with an emerging digital e-Com strategy
- Span 2 reputable brands and provide leadership within a fast spaced environment
Listed eight days agoat Crossware
Are you a talented ‘SaaS’y marketer with an eye on the global market?
- Unique opportunity to work in an international established company
- Fun and relaxed office in a heritage building in Parnell
Listed thirteen days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
This is an exciting, genuine opportunity to be a part of something big. Intrigued?
- A true varied generalist role where you can make a difference
- Part time - 25 hours a week, flexible working hours on offer
- CBD, Fun, supportive team - balance work & life commitments
Receive new jobs for this search by email