Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat MyAdvisor
Great opportunity for someone that has experience in designing new home ideas in kitchen and bathroom and storage products
- Join an awesome brand with strong team culture
- Developing new home improvement and product ideas
- Be part of a dedicated product development team
Listed one day agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
Leverage your supply chain expertise in Ricoh, or competitor, products.
- Supply Chain Specialist
- Office technology
- Inventory management and demand planning
Listed seven days agoat DB Breweries Ltd
Come and #goplaces & contribute to the implementation of quality systems and procedures and propose improvements which help us #BrewaBetterNewZealand
- FMCG Manufacturing Environment
- Competitive remuneration packages including insurances
- Flexible working opportunities
Listed seventeen hours agoat NZDF
Assist Navy, Army and Airforce sub-organisations perform ammunition inventory functions. Kauri Point based role
- Integral role within Defence Munitions Management Group
- Be the engine room for inventory management processes
- Dynamic, complex and unique commodity, Kauri Point
Listed three hours agoat Convergence Partners Limited
In this newly created role, you will have an opportunity to bring forward your ideas and help manage an awesome team!
- Opportunity to work across the manufacturing and trade divisions
- Newly created role
- Based in Penrose
Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser• Be in the forefront of Quality Excellence • Supportive and Nurturing Environment & Culture • Outstanding Remuneration Package • Significant career Listed two days agoat Lion
We currently have an opportunity for a Raw Materials Coordinator to join our team at The Pride in East Tamaki on a 12-month contract basis.
- Working in a collaborative and passionate team
- Great opportunity to expand your career within supply chain and beer industry
- Role available on a 12 month fixed term contract basis
Listed seven days agoat Team Recruitment
Are you a relationship builder? and are you looking for a role where you can manage global accounts?
- Large Corporate & Global Business
- Based at Auckland Airport
- Salary package 85K + Car Allowance
Listed twenty three hours agoat Core HR Limited
A unique opportunity in the sports & recreation sector to apply your procurement experience to define and implement best strategies
- Unique opportunity in the sports & recreation sector!
- Procurement & logistics across the Oceania region!
- Parking, Health Insurance & Life Insurance benefits!
Listed five days agoat Need Recruitment
With your personable way and nurturing style, lead from the front! Key value “standing together as one”; your team awaits!
- Customer operations team lead role within supply chain & logistics sector
- Team orientated culture working in partnership with major stakeholders
- Modern newly built CBD location; sound remuneration
Listed two days agoat Airwork NZ Limited
We are looking for an Aircraft and Route Costing Analyst to contribute to business development and growth of the Airwork Air Freighters network.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Ongoing work
- Opportunity to utilise your expertise and add value
Listed five days agoat Careerbiz Ltd
A significant hands-on and diverse role building and implementing the Quality Culture, Management Systems and Standards
- Achieve world-class Quality Management Systems & Compliance Standards
- Champion and engage teams in an action orientated Quality Culture
- Excellent career experience, company & leadership team
Listed one day agoat PACT
Working closely with the Site Manager on day-to-day operations by prioritising and allocating tasks.
- Permanent – Full Time opportunity
- Hands on role coordinating day to day operations
- Diverse, collaborative and supportive working environment
Listed one day agoat Star Personnel Ltd
An Excellent People Manager with hands on operational experience, with a lead by example approach. The foundations are set to drive growth in 2020...
- Salary commensurate with experience plus generous bonus component
- Well established proven Brand in the Market
- Global opportunities for Progression
Listed three days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
A great opportunity to join one of NZ’’s leading business and take your career to the next level.
- Outstanding opportunity to join this well-known FMCG business
- Key leadership role
- Career development opportunities
Listed ten days agoat people2people
Your passion for helping others can change the lives of patients and caregivers for the better.
- International medical technology innovator
- Help get the products to the people who need them
- Distribution, warehousing and people leadership
Listed two days agoat Auckland Transport1 year fixed term opportunity to join our Special Events team! Listed two days agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
One of New Zealands largest food exporters is looking for a experienced Engineering Manager to join their busy, ever growing company.
- Large plant with over 1000 people
- Manufacturing plant experience
- Salary $100,000 - $120,000 with vehicle
Listed seven days agoat Skyline Aviation LtdExciting opportunity to join a well regarded organization within the Air Ambulance industry.
Receive new jobs for this search by email