Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Marketing & Communications, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat DB Breweries Ltd
Join us in #brewingabetterNewZealand as our National Transport Manager, where you will streamline processes over multiple sites nationwide.
- Experienced Management Team
- Flexible Working Options
- Large Scale Network
This is a featured jobat Multi-Color NZ Pty Ltd
MCC prides itself on leadership in quality, service and innovation. Based in Mt. Wellington, we are requiring a General Manager to lead our business.
- Global Company
- Great Team Environment
Listed five days agoat MyAdvisor
Great opportunity for someone that has experience in designing new home ideas in kitchen and bathroom and storage products
- Join an awesome brand with strong team culture
- Developing new home improvement and product ideas
- Be part of a dedicated product development team
Listed four hours agoat Kiwibank
Take ownership for the strategic direction and performance across all transactional, cards and payments-related products and services for Kiwibank
- Key senior product leadership role at the largest New Zealand owned bank
- Drive innovation and performance across cards and payments portfolio
- Deliver great customer outcomes that make Kiwis better off
Listed four hours agoat Datamars Ltd
Leadership – People - Process – Technology – Projects – an all-encompassing, challenging opportunity to deliver world class warehousing operations.
- Deliver an exceptional optimised National & Global distribution network
- Cultivate a culture of accountability, team spirit, continuous improvement
- Instigate change & deliver a number of projects including a warehouse extension
Listed seven hours agoat Kainga Ora
Join our passionate, driven team and be part of helping to improve the wellbeing of current and future generations.
- Manage the stage based communication process
- Bring your strong writing and proofing skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks annual leave
Listed six hours agoat C3 Limited
Keen to progress your career in people management, working on the port, running a team of Stevedores to safely load and unload vessels?
- Enjoy motivating others to achieve?
- "Hands on" leadership
- Strong Health & Safety focus
Listed three days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Exciting career opportunity in procurement with a leading NZ corporate.
- Initiate and embed procurement strategies
- Agile environment
- CBD location
Listed three hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
A rare opportunity to take ownership of digital insights across a company who play an important part in New Zealand lifestyle.
- Own delivery of digital based insights
- CBD location
- Great company culture
Listed three hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Be the “voice of customer” for NZ’s digitally disruptive Insurance company. We are seeking an Insights Manager on a permanent part-time basis.
- Inspire action, work with external and internal research partners
- Central Auckland, Britomart location
- 3 days per week
Listed three days agoat Randstad - Contact CentreBe the primary local contact for all customer and consumer related enquiries for this large well known FMCG brand Listed five days agoat NZDF
Assist Navy, Army and Airforce sub-organisations perform ammunition inventory functions. Kauri Point based role
- Integral role within Defence Munitions Management Group
- Be the engine room for inventory management processes
- Dynamic, complex and unique commodity, Kauri Point
Listed five days agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
Leverage your supply chain expertise in Ricoh, or competitor, products.
- Supply Chain Specialist
- Office technology
- Inventory management and demand planning
Listed three days agoat Map Consulting
You understand how to lead a part time remote team and deliver consistently exceptional customer experience and service right across the country
- Use all your people, technical and administration skills
- Stand out from the crowd and deliver real value
- Bring all your skills to the table
Listed eleven days agoat DB Breweries Ltd
Come and #goplaces & contribute to the implementation of quality systems and procedures and propose improvements which help us #BrewaBetterNewZealand
- FMCG Manufacturing Environment
- Competitive remuneration packages including insurances
- Flexible working opportunities
Listed eight hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Relocate to the sunny Bay of plenty with your dream job in hand!
- Well established nationwide retail and commercial construction fit outs
- A key strategic leadership role
- Highly competitive package and relocation costs
Listed four days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
In this newly created role, you will have an opportunity to bring forward your ideas and help manage an awesome team!
- Opportunity to work across the manufacturing and trade divisions
- Newly created role
- Based in Penrose
Listed four days agoat Tower Limited
We are looking for a Digital Design Manager to contribute to the success of Tower by leading the creation and delivery of engaging digital content.
- Create and manage a content management plan
- Bring your strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a key player in transforming our business
Listed four days agoat The University of Auckland
Drive staff engagement and steer the execution of our internal communications strategy.
- Help build a well-informed and highly engaged staff culture
- Enjoy a mix of strategy and operations
- Flexible working and a culture dedicated to work-life balance
Listed six days agoat Lion
We currently have an opportunity for a Raw Materials Coordinator to join our team at The Pride in East Tamaki on a 12-month contract basis.
- Working in a collaborative and passionate team
- Great opportunity to expand your career within supply chain and beer industry
- Role available on a 12 month fixed term contract basis
Receive new jobs for this search by email