Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Insurance & Superannuation, Design & Architecture, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Vantage Windows North Shore
Due to continued company growth, Vantage Windows have positions available for Aluminium Joiners / Assemblers & Specials to join their factory team.
- TOP HOURLY RATE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
- OVERTIME AVAILABLE
- JOIN A SUCCESSFUL NORTH SHORE BUSINESS
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are looking for warehouse pickers and packers to work in for leading retail and logistics companies in Auckland.
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle and schedule
- Safe and supportive working environment
- Weekly pay with KiwiSaver and Holiday loading
Listed six days agoat EQUIP Recruitment Ltd
Ongoing, on call work based in the Hutt Valley
- Great opportunity to show your skills
- Monday - Friday work
- Work locally in the Hutt Valley
Listed four days agoat NZ Staff LtdBased out in highbrook Manukau, we are looking for dedicated and hard-working individuals to be part of a close team. Listed five days agoat BOC ANZ
Leverage your dynamic customer-service skills at a market-leader in Gas & Engineering.
- Join a dynamic tight-knit team
- Ongoing training & development
- Penrose Location
Listed five days agoat Logistics & Transport Recruitment LtdMy client is the leader in their field and they require 1-2 reliable warehouse sorters to meet demand. Starting at midnight and ending at 9am. Listed three days agoat The Recruitment Network Ltd
We have several clients looking for pick packers in their busy distribution centers. Full time hours, day, afternoon + night shifts available.
- Picking packing a variety of food products + stocking shelves
- Leading market rates + holiday pay + kiwisaver + weekly pay
- WhatsApp or SMS Kennedy on 021 616 829 and sign up with us!
Listed one day agoat ArchiPro LtdWe are on the hunt for NZ's best Graphic/Visual Designer to join our amazing team in Parnell. Start Immediately. Listed two days agoat Ministry of Social Development
In this role you will work from a queue and manage 10 to 15 phone based hardship appointments per day for Work and Income clients.
- Fixed Term until Feb 2020
- Every day is busy and unique
- It's very rewarding as your work has a meaningful impact on people's lives
Listed seventeen hours agoat Auckland BioSciences• Good $$$ rates & hours • Honest, physical work • Growth, career and learning opportunities in a rapidly growing company Listed four days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Exciting Temp and Perm positions coming through so get your application in quickly!
- Competitive salary/hour rates!
- Opportunity to up-skill in a variety of industries.
- Hours to suit your lifestyle!
Listed two days agoat salt
Join this committed team of genuine, savvy people and work with some fabulous home interior products.
- Start 2020 with a wonderful new job!
- Solutions focussed customer service
- East Tamaki
Listed four days agoat NZ Staff LtdVarious opportunities available Listed three days agoat The Career AcademyWe are seeking a motivated and efficient individual with customer service experience to join our fun and diverse team in Parnell. Listed one hour agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
No 2-days will be alike in this busy Studio Support role. Support a very hard working Interior Design team & the boss. Plenty of variety & challenge!
- Newton: Interior Design Company seeks Super Star Support person
- Manage the Studio and support the Business owner and Design team
- AWESOME, POSITIVE, FUN, HARDWORKING culture! This one ticks all the boxes!
Listed two days agoat Avis Budget GroupHelp our customers at our Apex branch located at the Auckland, provide an exceptional service & ensure they have the right vehicles for their journey Listed three days agoat NZ Safety Blackwoods
Maintain adequate & accurate levels of stock. Hands on role. Based at our DC in Wiri, Manukau. Come join our tight knit DC team!
- A competitive remuneration package
- Great staff discounts on a wide variety of products
- Excellent training and development programmes/opportunities
Listed two days agoat John Burton LtdThis role supports the Warehouse Manager ensuring customers receive orders in full, on time. Managing stock & orders accurately. Listed two days agoat Napier City Council
We are looking for positive people who can deliver exceptional customer service to our visitors to the MTG, and who can work on a casual basis.
- Experience in customer service in an arts, culture, events or venue environment
- Hospitality, ticketing and/or retail experience
- Excellent communication skills
Listed four days agoat PNW International Pty LtdCasual Part time warehouse person required 2/3 days a week. Days and times TBC Listed six days agoat KP Personnel2 new forwarding positions / both top salaries / both near auckland airport / room for advancement
Receive new jobs for this search by email