Mining, Resources & Energy, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Connetics
Manage and grow the Customer Initiated Work Portfolio to deliver efficient customer project manage and grow the Customer Initiated Work Portfolio.
- Use your Project Management experience in an exciting, newly established role
- Engage with our customers using your strong relationship management skills
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
This is a featured jobat PowerNet
Build a strong culture within the team, lead and implement new technology, drive a safety-first culture and manage and lead change within the team
- Leadership role
- Innovative company
- Outstanding opportunity
Listed twenty hours agoat Ray White DunedinBased from our Port Chalmers office, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to join our team. 20 hours per week Monday to Friday. Listed sixteen hours agoat NetYourJob
Ray White are looking for an Office Administrator with great customer service skills. Sound knowledge of basic accounting processes required.
- Efficient, passionate Administration star required
- Varied and exciting role with a reputable company
- Join the friendly team at Ray White Whakatane
Listed nine hours agoat Barfoot and ThompsonExcellent opportunity for an admin ninja to join one of the top performing Real Estate partnerships in Barfoot & Thompson City office. Listed twelve hours agoat CBREJoin us as a Team Administrator and provide valuable day-to-day support, an integral part of our Valuation & Advisory Services team. Listed sixteen hours agoat Hirepool
We are currently looking for a Property Administrator to join the team at our National Support Office in Penrose.
- Be involved with a nationwide occupier of light industrial / retail property
- Exciting and broad property administration role with opportunity for growth
- Exposure to a wide range of property related matters
Listed twenty hours agoat Adecco Industrial
We have Projects starting in Mid- September and we need you!
- Labours, Forklift Operators And Drivers
- Project Work
- CSE Labourers
Listed one day agoat Colliers International
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to join the Corporate Solutions team in our Wellington CBD office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
Listed fifteen hours agoat Burger King NZ
This position is full-time and based at our Restaurant Support Centre on the North Shore in Auckland.
- Do you have experience within a multisite organisation?
- Provide first line support for the business on property and development matters
- Assist in the lease renewal and rent review process
Listed two days agoat Diocesan School for Girls
Leadership and overall responsibility for the School’s property portfolio. Compliance with legislation and maintenance to the highest standard.
- Join a great school and a great team of people!
- Add value and make a real difference to our stunning environment
- Epsom location with undercover car park
Listed three days agoat The University of WaikatoYou will undertake a diverse range of duties to help make the new campus a clean, tidy and well-maintained location for those who utilise it. Listed two days agoat PWR Recruitment
Manage key 3rd party relationships across this iconic retail asset to ensure smooth operation for retailers to achieve peak profits
- South Auckland
- Newley created role
- Circa $110,000
Listed three days agoat Delta
We are seeking a highly motivated person to undertake inspections and testing of the overhead line assets in Dunedin
- Dunedin based
- Become part of a supportive and motivated team
- Join a progressive organisation
Listed two days agoat Summit Real Estate LtdKickstart your life-changing and rewarding career today. Outstanding earning potential, proven training, systems and resources. Opportunity knocks. Listed eighteen hours agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
The National Development Manager role will manage the Property Development Team and all Countdown development projects
- Leadership role in Countdown's Property business
- Drive a development business that is managing multiple development opportunities
Listed three days agoat Bayleys Howick
An amazing opportunity in Real Estate. Bayleys Howick, one of the companies best performing offices, is seeking new agents now!
- Un-capped commission
- High performing office within well recognised brand
- Very good numbers of listings per agent
Listed two days agoat Land Information New Zealand
This is a fantastic opportunity to set the strategic direction and work across all levels of the organisation whilst leading a small team.
- Provide effective property and facilities management services across LINZ
- Enhance the maturity of our facilities management approach
- Work across all levels of LINZ and lead a small team
Listed two days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Regulatory Reporting and Compliance Analyst. Great team managing reporting and regulatory compliance. Strong Excel analytics and stakeholder man.
- Regulatory Reporting and Compliance Analyst
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong Excel Skills
Listed twenty hours agoat Harcourts
Looking for that job that is a better fit for you. Like to learn more about real estate and how it could be the best decision you ever make?.
- Highly professional hands-on support and training to get you established quickly
- Owner/manager team here to help you succeed, not competing with you for sales!
- Join New Zealand's proudly most trusted real estate business
Listed eighteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Provide administrative support to the Senior Advisors to deliver and support commercial property leasing arrangements.
- Coordinate Commercial Leasing
- Relationship driven role
- Wellington CBD
Listed fifteen hours agoat Mercury
Working as part of team who maintain, operate, manage and continuously improve Mercury's Hydro generation assets.
- Based at our Ohakuri Hydro Station
- Supporting other stations along the Waikato
- Excellent benefits including additional 5 days leave
Receive new jobs for this search by email