Education & Training, Human Resources & Recruitment, Other Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty three hours agoat Massey University
Support students in managing the key transitions in their student journey, in order to maximize their performance and progression.
- Enhance the experience of our MBS programme students
- Some national and international travel required
- Self-confidence and advanced communication skills essential
Listed twenty three hours agoat Hutt Valley High SchoolTeacher Aide - English Language Learners, permanent part-time role Listed twenty one hours agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Temporary Role | Large Organisation | High Volume Recruitment Administration
- Temporary position, immediate start. Part time 20+ hours a week (flexible hours)
- Free parking, Central location
- Great team and working culture
Listed three days agoat Mitre 10Do you want to work for an awesome, locally owned and operated, fun, down to earth, work place? Listed two hours agoat Marketing AssociationWe’re looking for our next Learning and Development administrative superstar! Listed seven hours agoat New Zealand PoliceInstructor Royal New Zealand Police College, Porirua Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $71,357 - $96,542 Job Requisition 10246 Listed four days agoat ABI Rehabilitation
The HR Administrator is responsible for providing HR administrative support recruitment,remuneration, employee relations, training and exiting
- West Auckland Location
- Dynamic Team
- Professional and Personal Development
Listed twenty two hours agoat Kelly Club
We are looking for a skilled assistant supervisor to join our fun-filled team based at our venue on the Hibiscus Coast.
- Do you love engaging with kids?
- Do you have superstar organisational skills?
- We are looking for someone with previous management experience to join our team!
Listed nine days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Provide high quality, client-centred, library services primarily through all customer facing aspects of the library service.
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Enhance the learning journey of our students
- Conveniently located in Wellington CBD
Listed four days agoat Auckland Council
Come be the driving force for programs and events at your local community library in the Hibiscus Coast.
- Exciting role combining customer service and organising programs and events
- Work with a diverse range of people of all ages and backgrounds
- Work 38 hours per week close to home at the Whangaparāoa or Orewa libraries
Listed three hours agoat Massey University
Be responsible for providing library services and answering queries for face to face and distance clients.
- Are you interested in a library career?
- Bring your excellent customer service skills
- Join a progressive and supportive environment
Listed one day agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We are looking for an extraordinary administrator with experience in L&D to help coordinate our Youth & Grad and Health & Safety compliance programmes
- Looking for an administration superstar who is extremely detailed oriented
- Exciting Learning & Development coordination role
- Work 20 hours per week with this fun team! Penrose based
Listed one day agoat Whitau SchoolWe require a Learning Assistant who is proficient in NZ Sign Language Listed three hours agoat Te Whare Wananga o AwanuiarangiThis learning support role will provide academic tertiary skills & support to students that will assist completion in their chosen programme of study. Listed seven days agoat Massey University
Assist library customers by answering queries and providing help and support from the service point.
- Are you free to work weekends?
- Bring your excellent customer service and communication skills
- Two positions available
Listed two days agoat SourceHR
Casual promotional work!
- $20 per hour
- Casual Work
- Wellington Location
Listed three days agoat The University of AucklandPromote student development and engagement by providing opportunities that support and encourage leadership, personal and academic development Listed three days agoat Animates NZ Holdings
We’re looking for a number of energetic and driven retail stars in a number of roles to join our team as we open a brand new store in Tauriko.
- Do you enjoy working in fast paced environments and thrive on challenges?
- Do you have a passion for people and pets?
- Would you like to be a part of New Zealand's leading pet care company?
Listed two days agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
Provide effective administrative processes and work with other People & Culture peers to continually improve employee experience.
- Join a friendly, service orientated People & Culture team
- Be part of transformational change in Employee Experience
- Deliver efficient, timely administrative support
Receive new jobs for this search by email