Education & Training, Human Resources & Recruitment, Other Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five hours agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
A newly created Head of People & Culture position working for one of Australasia's largest aviation businesses.
- Reporting into the CEO
- Broad role with full autonomy & ownership of the HR function
- South Auckland Location & Flexible Working Environment
Listed seven hours agoat Trade Recruitment
Great work life balance. Attractive base salary with company car.
- Genuine flexibility
- Uncapped commission
- Penrose location
Listed eight hours agoat Department of Corrections
Take on the challenge of performing in a broad leadership role providing HR advice and support in our Northern region.
- HR Leadership opportunity
- Significant regional interface
- Northern Region - Auckland
Listed five days agoat PGG Wrightson Seeds Ltd
Be responsible for developing and implementing effective human resources and organisational development strategies across New Zealand and Australia.
- Broad and interesting senior level HR opportunity
- New Zealand and Australian focus
- Global facing business
Listed eight days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Provide strategic guidance, governance and procedural leadership in health, safety, environmental management and rehabilitation practices.
- Based in Auckland
- Leading NZ business with established customer relationships
- Competitive salary, benefits and future development opportunities
Listed nineteen days agoat Business Training New Zealand Limited
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, experienced soft skills facilitators/trainers who can motivate, inspire and educate, making learning fun!
- Are you an enthusiastic, passionate & talented soft skills facilitator/trainer?
- Use your natural ability & passion for learning to help others grow and develop.
- Earn $600 to $750 per day working with a leading nationwide training provider.
Listed fourteen days agoat Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade MFAT
- Dynamic team environment
- Central Wellington location
- Variety of benefits!
Listed fourteen days agoat Public Trust
Opportunity to lead and develop Public Trust's L&D programme in an organisation where a culture of learning is core to our strategy.
- Public Trust is a big little business with ambition!
- Leadership opportunity with scope to make a real impact
- Central Auckland location close to public transport, restaurants and amenities
Listed one day agoat Goodstart Early Learning
We are looking for a Head of Practice Improvement to provide leadership, coaching, and co-ordination to revitalize practices in our Centres
- Victoria, Australia based role - relocation cost support available
- Flexible working arrangements - Part time or Full time availability
- Brand New Role- the sky's the limit. We are for Children, not Profit
Listed fourteen days agoat people&co.
We have got busy and need Instructional Designers for Contract, Fixed Term and Permanent roles.
- Wellington Based
- Changing Environment
- Exciting portfolio of work
Listed thirteen days agoat H2R ConsultingA unique opportunity has arisen at this private sector organisation for a Capability Development Manager. Listed fifteen days agoat UP Education Limited
Have you successfully developed programme documentation and gained NZQA approval in the tertiary education space?
- Flexible work hours
- Rewarding work
- Interesting curriculum development
Listed two hours agoat NZDF
Lead and manage the Learning Directions Group and ensure the day to day performance of NZDCs principal governance and planning functions.
- Undertake long term planning for all NZDF learning
- Ensure that learning across NZDF has suitable management mechanisms
- Establish strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Listed one day agoat Rec2RecThe time is now...your experienced, your successful, and you want the autonomy and rewards that come with that. Join this successful brand now! Listed eighteen days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Lead our group Organisational Development strategy and champion significant, impactful L&OD initiatives across our business.
- Build on an award winning L&OD Team
- Develop our ongoing L&OD strategy
- Drive and influence performance and change across the group
Listed twenty two days agoat Enlighten Education NZ
Dream Presenter role for a Champion of Teenage Girls!
- Working with teen girls, presenting an amazing, fun educational program
- A dream role for a creative, passionate presenter and advocate for girls
- Flexible hours, great culture and opportunity for travel around NZ
Listed thirteen days agoat The University of WaikatoWe are seeking a Director International Management Programmes to work collaboratively with the Associate Dean Strategic Engagement.
Receive new jobs for this search by email