Education & Training, Human Resources & Recruitment, Other Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fourteen hours agoat PETstock
A part time opportunity at PETstock you can't pass up!
- Vibrant, fast-paced & fun workplace culture
- Love your job, with a company built on family values
- Great staff benefits for pet lovers
Listed two days agoat Mitre 10Do you want to work for an awesome, locally owned and operated, fun, down to earth, work place? Listed three days agoat ABI Rehabilitation
The HR Administrator is responsible for providing HR administrative support recruitment,remuneration, employee relations, training and exiting
- West Auckland Location
- Dynamic Team
- Professional and Personal Development
Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
Come be the driving force for programs and events at your local community library in the Hibiscus Coast.
- Exciting role combining customer service and organising programs and events
- Work with a diverse range of people of all ages and backgrounds
- Work 38 hours per week close to home at the Whangaparāoa or Orewa libraries
Listed eight days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Provide high quality, client-centred, library services primarily through all customer facing aspects of the library service.
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Enhance the learning journey of our students
- Conveniently located in Wellington CBD
Listed twenty hours agoat SourceHR
Casual promotional work!
- $20 per hour
- Casual Work
- Wellington Location
Listed two days agoat The University of AucklandPromote student development and engagement by providing opportunities that support and encourage leadership, personal and academic development Listed six days agoat Massey University
Assist library customers by answering queries and providing help and support from the service point.
- Are you free to work weekends?
- Bring your excellent customer service and communication skills
- Two positions available
Listed nineteen hours agoat Mitre 10
An exciting opportunity for an experienced delivery driver, to join our team in a varied and fulfilling role.
- Mitre 10 deliver exceptional customer service
- Every day is different
- Keep fit at work
Listed seven days agoat Oranga Tamariki
This role will suit someone with strong administration skills who is interested in a career in recruitment.
- Fantastic entry-level opportunity to kick start your career in Recruitment
- On-going learning & career growth
- Excellent team culture - work alongside friendly and supportive colleagues
Listed two days agoat Animates NZ Holdings
We’re looking for a number of energetic and driven retail stars in a number of roles to join our team as we open a brand new store in Tauriko.
- Do you enjoy working in fast paced environments and thrive on challenges?
- Do you have a passion for people and pets?
- Would you like to be a part of New Zealand's leading pet care company?
Listed fifteen hours agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
Provide effective administrative processes and work with other People & Culture peers to continually improve employee experience.
- • Join a friendly, service orientated People & Culture team
- • Be part of transformational change in Employee Experience
- • Deliver efficient, timely administrative support
Listed eight days agoat Parata Gibbs Associates Ltd
This is a special opportunity for someone who is currently studying towards their Librarian qualifications.
- Superb potential
- Stunning corporate offices
- Exciting prospects for budding Librarian
Listed ten days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Utilise your HR Coordination and Administration skills in this great part time role that offers flexibility, alongside variety, in a rewarding role!
- 20 hours per week that can be flexible to work around you
- CBD Location
- Immediate start temp role for approx. 3+ months
Listed two days agoat Bishop Associates Recruitment
12-month fixed-term role as a result of secondment and promotion. Supportive, busy and dynamic environment suited to a gregarious, friendly person.
- 12 Month FTC
- Great team & mentoring environment
- Australasian Business
Listed six days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Focus on and provide a range of support to students’ to enhance their learning journey.
- Take the opportunity to help students thrive and succeed
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Enjoy a varied, challenging and rewarding role
Listed two days agoat The University of WaikatoYou will provide an excellent administrative support service with the main focus of the role developing and managing student voice initiatives. Listed twenty one hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Seeking an experienced recruiter ideally in call centre and customer service to join Tribe on a high performing desk in a high performing team
- Flexible working hours and City Works Depot CBD location with car park
- Amazing earning potential from commission and quarterly incentives
- Insanely good networks and an extensive list of partners.
Listed ten days agoat Community College Marlborough/Nelson
NCEA L 2 with a Customer Service/Fitness/Health focus required for our Youth Guarantee programmes beginning in August 1019.
- Use your industry skills to train others
- Work in a rewarding role seeing others develop their skills
- Part time 20 hours can be managed around school hours
Receive new jobs for this search by email