Education & Training, Human Resources & Recruitment, Other Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Christchurch City Council
We're looking for enthusiastic people who give great customer service and promote reading and literacy at our Libraries.
- Display your adaptability, energy and enthusiasm
- Get the opportunity to develop your skills
- Join our Libraries network and contribute to your community
Listed four days agoat Rush Digital
Are you wanting some HR experience during your summer holidays and part-time whilst you study?
- Awesome opportunity to get some hands on experience while you study
- Paid internship with flexibility and mentoring from our Head of People
Listed two days agoat 121 TutorsTutors needed for all subjects especially Maths, English and Sciences, for students aged 5 to 18 across all Auckland areas. Flexible, part-time hours. Listed eighteen hours agoat International Studies AbroadThis position sources internship placements for international students and provides support to international students studying in Auckland. Listed three days agoat Rodd & GunnWe are looking for a part time e-LODGE Customer Service Agent to join our Newmarket Ecommerce Lodge. Listed eight days agoat New WorldWe are proud of our reputation for delivering exceptional customer service and we are looking for talented liked minded individuals Listed three days agoat Dominion English Schools
Responsible for arranging accommodation for international students and contributing to student welfare services.
- Diverse and interesting workplace
- Opportunity to help and work with a wide range of nationalities
- Challenging and stimulating job
Listed one day agoat Dyson Appliances (Aust.) Pty Ltd
Manage a Field team and support the sales function; with knowledge, sales tools and training aids of new and existing Dyson products.
- High value on work-life balance and having the time to do you
- We value you bringing YOU to work
- Incredible team and awesome technology
Listed two days agoat ProgressionHR
Grow your career in this newly created role, where you'll enjoy project work as well as providing operational HR support. CBD location.
- Great team environment
- Commercial, successful business
- Grow your HR skill set
Listed six days agoat Smith&Smith
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Advisor to join our People & Leadership Team and take ownership over our EVP and Employer Brand
- Work with two iconic Kiwi brands with international backing
- Enjoy a collaborative, family-like team
- Utilise your previous Advisory experience in this newly created role!
Listed fourteen hours agoat healthAllianceGreat Health & Safety Role Awesome team culture Permanent, Full Time role Listed seven days agoat BDO New Zealand
Employment Branding, Grad recruitment design, best practice - all exciting new projects to own!
- Newly created role
- 25 hours per week
- Strategic and future focussed
Listed nineteen hours agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
Bring your strong administration skills to this reputable organisation! Research experience would be highly valued!
- An opportunity to work in a diverse organisation
- Collaborative and flexible team player
- Compliance and regulatory environment experience will be highly valued
Listed nineteen hours agoat Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology)
You'll be part of our outgoing, passionate Student Recruitment team, helping Wintec to recruit students in order to achieve what we do best.
- Do you have up-to-date experience in the education sector?
- Demonstrate your excellent communication skills
- Work hard to nurture leads from enquiry through to enrolment
Listed sixteen hours agoat Robert Walters
Dynamic and fast paced environment. Globally recognized brand. Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within.
- Leading global talent agency
- 30 countries, 33 years in operation
- international opportunities, ongoing professional development, great culture
Listed three days agoat Briscoe Group
We are searching for a seasoned HR Business Partner with strengths in systems and processes
- A role that will stimulate and challenge you
- Permanent/full time opportunity in a successful, dynamic organisation
- A role where no two days are the same
Listed fourteen hours agoat Vital Limited
The People & Safety Advisor provides generalist HR support to Vital's managers and employees, whilst also leading and contributing to new initiatives.
- Generalist HR role with opportunity to lead projects.
- Work in a small team where you can make a real difference.
- Opportunity to learn more about Safety.
Listed fourteen hours agoat Target Furniture
To provide the best furniture shopping experience in New Zealand
- Permanent, full time position
- Generous staff discounts on furniture
- Free car parking
Receive new jobs for this search by email