Retail & Consumer Products, Education & Training, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Manage our beautiful boutique on Auckland famous High Street. Great career opportunity & a great opportunity to earn some good $$$$
- Great Pay & Bonus potential!!
- Great location on High Street - Akld's menswear district.
- Great product, team & company culture.
This is a featured jobat Jens Hansen
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and client focussed Sales Professional to join our team.
- Above industry average hourly rate
- Uncapped commission
- Awesome company culture
Listed one day agoat New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)
As Pastoral Support at the college, you will play a key role in supporting all student pastoral issues.
- Support our students during their studies
- Handy to local amenities and transport networks
- Supportive team environment
Listed seven hours agoat Plexure Limited
The People & Culture Coordinator will provide HR and recruitment administration support for the P&C function.
- Exciting Global Software Product Company
- Central CBD Location
- Opportunity to Upskill & Grow Your Career
Listed six hours agoat salt
Reputable retailer who we all know! Great brand and temp work for at least 3 weeks, great money, team and starting NOW!
- NO WEEKENDS! Monday-Friday!
- $18ph + holiday pay!
- Busy store in Petone - starting NOW and at least 3 weeks work!
Listed seven hours agoat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Your enthusiasm, our passion - outstanding customer service every time!
- Permanent full time position in retail!
- No late nights! Rostered Saturdays 9.30am - 1.30pm!
- Diverse product range! Highly supportive team!
Listed four days agoat NZDF
Actively influence roadmaps to drive value and optimisation of RNZN 'Navy People Goal'.
- Conduct training needs assessment and analysis
- Provide learning and development support to workforce redesign projects
- Support with general analytical workshops, studies and research.
Listed four days agoat University of Canterbury
Enhance student success by providing front facing customer services for the Library.
- Help provide a safe and welcoming environment for library users
- Assist with the maintenance and good order of learning environments
- Join a dynamic, people focused team
Listed eleven hours agoat Bunnings LimitedWe're Bunnings, and we're all about providing the best home improvement for Australia and New Zealand Listed ten hours agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Do you want to work in the busy and fast paced world of Merchandising as a Promotions Assistant?
- Start your exciting food career with us!
- Exciting, fast paced and positively challenging role
- Onsite Barista, Cafe and FREE parking
Listed four hours agoat HyaliteHyalite is looking for a passionate state manager to lead, align and motivate several teams across Auckland North Islands. Listed one day agoat Cranfields
Seeking creative and enthusiastic team members. Full Time in College St and Part Time across both stores.
- Well established company with loyal customer base
- Supportive and fun team culture
- Central locations
Listed four days agoat H2R Consulting
Exciting opportunity to be a part of a collaborative, nationwide HR team, supporting the GM People and Culture and the L&D function.
- New Zealand owned and operated
- Be a part of a fantastic, forward thinking team
- Ambitious organisation with sustainability at the heart of its vision
Listed six hours agoat Bethlehem CollegeTeacher Aide, Bethlehem College Tauranga campus - Primary School. Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceTeaching and Learning Advisor Royal New Zealand Police College Wellington Salary Range: $85,829.00 - $116,123.00 12 Month Fixed-Term, Full-Tim... Listed seven hours agoat New Zealand Security Intelligence Service
If you can answer yes to the above questions, then we may have the role for you!
- Can you keep a secret?
- Do you want to make a tangible contribution to the security of New Zealand?
- Are you passionate about protecting and advancing New Zealand’s way of life?
Listed ten hours agoat ASTAR RecruitmentOur client an international fashion retailer is currently seeking hardworking General Hands to work in Sylvia Park, Auckland. Listed one day agoat Ministry for the Environment
Come and share your analytical expertise and creative flair to enhance our reporting and system capability.
- Passionate about data?
- Key strategic role
- Flexible working approach
Listed twelve hours agoat New Zealand PoliceTeaching & Learning Advisor Permanent Royal New Zealand Police College Porirua Salary Range: $88,404 - $ 119,607 Office of Constable/Poli... Listed three days agoat Specsavers Manukau
Specsavers Manukau is offering an amazing opportunity for a motivated individual with a passion for customer service to join our fast growing team.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Excellent career progression opportunity.
- Supportive, fun and friendly team environment.
Receive new jobs for this search by email