Education & Training, Design & Architecture, Buying Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Education
Help maximise learning and promote social inclusion for children and young people with learning support needs.
- We have a big and important job to do and we need your help
- Make a real difference in children and young people's lives
- Work as part of a trans-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals
Listed five days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Responsible for delivering a range that enhances our customer's perceptions of our value, quality and range.
- Flexible Work Environment!
- Competitive Salary and Company Benefits!
- On-site Barista & Cafe and Free Parking!
Listed three days agoat Hutt Valley High SchoolEnglish Tutor - Fixed Term (up to 5 months) part-time to work with migrant and refugee students. ESOL teaching qualification and experience preferred Listed two days agoat FearFree NZThe opportunity: We are looking to supplement our full-time team with a self-employed contractor. Listed two days agoat saltA chance to make an impact in one of NZ's best known brands! Listed three days agoat Hudson New Zealand
On the lookout for a highly motivated and customer centric Experience Designer to join a dynamic Kiwi organisation!
- Transparent and collaborative work culture
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive salary
Listed seventeen days agoat Business Training New Zealand Limited
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, experienced soft skills facilitators/trainers who can motivate, inspire and educate, making learning fun!
- Are you an enthusiastic, passionate & talented soft skills facilitator/trainer?
- Use your natural ability & passion for learning to help others grow and develop.
- Earn $600 to $750 per day working with a leading nationwide training provider.
Listed five days agoat Unitec Institute of TechnologyWork within the School of Computing and Information Technology, and take responsibility for the operational management of our level 5 to 9 offerings. Listed five days agoat Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology)
Come and join our Faculty team in a coaching role for teaching and learning.
- Do you have experience coaching others?
- Demonstrate your great communication skills
- Bring your passion for building collaborative relationships
Listed five days agoat Waikato Regional CouncilAn exciting opportunity awaits for a strategic, creative and seasoned professional to lead Waikato Regional Council's Education team. Listed thirteen days agoat The Creative Store
The Creative Store is your specialist recruitment agency – Digital / UI / UX Design Jobs. Great Jobs. Great People. www.thecreativestore.co.nz
- Junior / Intermediate / Senior Level Opportunities
- Advertising / Design / Digital / Client Side
- Freelance / Contract / Permanent
Listed two days agoat Hays Architecture
Newly created position for a lead Architect / Designer
- Recognised for their award winning residential designs
- Opportunity to lead and be involved in a team
- Permanent Opportunity - North Canterbury
Listed three days agoat Blue Sky Recruitment Limited
Do you have an education background and operational experience? Are you a capable leader ready to inspire an education team across multiple campuses?
- Newly created role - make it your own!
- Rewarding work with foundation learners
- Multi campus responsibilites leading a passionate team
Listed nine days agoat Farmers Trading Company
The role will be focused on the creative designing of Homeware, Apparel and Textile. You will also get involved with branding and packaging!
- Opportunity to showcase your extensive skills & knowledge in fashion and design!
- Join an Iconic New Zealand owned Fashion retailer
- Fun and friendly Quality Assurance Team
Listed eleven days agoat Mitre 10
Take the next step in your category management career within an iconic “Kiwi” company in growth mode. Take on an interesting and broad category.
- Great team culture
- Work with some of the best - learn and grow
- Albany, North Shore location
Listed six days agoat Hard Hat Recruits
We are now seeking a talented and passionate Design Manager to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team where they can make a difference!
- Work for a well-established and iconic brand
- North Shore location
- Excellent opportunity for future progression
Receive new jobs for this search by email