Retail & Consumer Products, Education & Training, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Stardome
An exciting opportunity to make your mark and drive important change in one of Auckland’s leading education and cultural institutions.
- Newly-created, senior management role
- Unique opportunity and work place
- Contribute to an iconic Auckland attraction
Listed three days agoat PAK'nSAVEThis is a great opportunity to join our friendly team in the storeroom. Listed one day agoat PAK'nSAVEWe are seeking a strong, reliable person, who enjoys assisting customers, for a Full Time Trolley Assistant position that is Fixed Term Listed two days agoat Max Fashions
We are looking for a Fit Model/Buying Administrator to join our Support Office as part of the buying/merchandising Team.
- Part time Role for approximately 24 hours per week
- Our vision is to inspire confidence in women
- Work for one of New Zealand’s leading women’s fashion brands
Listed three days agoat Spark New Zealand Trading LimitedYour next step in retail leadership. We're proud to offer a generous package to reward you for your hard work Listed three days agoat Wise Group
Join our team as an evaluation and research assistant to support the research and evaluation programme at Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui (Te Pou)
- Full time (40 hours per week), based in Auckland
- Apply your research and evaluation skills in the mental health, addiction and
Listed three days agoat RWR ExecutiveWork with a successful Brand Buying Team building on-trend ranges from the hottest streetwear brands Listed five days agoat PAK'nSAVERoyal Oak Storeroom Assistant Listed eight days agoat PAK'nSAVEWe need YOU to become a member of our Online 'Click & Collect' team - apply now! Listed seven days agoat PAK'nSAVE• Permanent Full time role
• Career development opportunities
• Energetic and supportive team environment Listed fifteen hours agoat PAK'nSAVE• Permanent Full time Leadership role with exciting career development opportunities Listed one day agoat W Alexander Trading Ltd
An opportunity has become available for a detail focused and motivated person to manage production in women's fashion. Small team, amazing culture
- Unique and exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing, dynamic company
- Work in the CBD near public transport
- Work with amazing people and product you can feel passionate about
Listed six days agoat The University of WaikatoEnsure the provision of a high quality, student focused, coordinated, accurate effective and efficient student service underpinned by manaakitanga. Listed seven days agoat The University of WaikatoWe require a highly organised, enthusiastic person, who is a whiz with finances and spreadsheets. Listed twenty hours agoat Massey University
Play an important part in the team, focusing on the Maori undergraduate market, while enjoying a new level of success in your career.
- Showcase your excellent inter-personal and relationship building skills
- Promote Massey to achieve recruitment objectives
- Join an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution
Listed two days agoat Auckland Council
This role is vital in connecting youth, families, and whanau with library services, resources and programmes at Te Manawa.
- Be part of Auckland’s first integrated community services facility
- A new way of working and delivering outstanding service to our customers
- Permanent part-time opportunity - 24 hours per week
Listed fourteen hours agoat Bunnings
Seeking experienced retail managers to join our new store
- Join a successful, growing organisation that supports YOUR career aspirations!
- Competitive Salary & Benefits!
- A real opportunity to advance your buying career!
Listed three days agoat National Storage (Operations) Pty Ltd
Newly created role and rare opportunity - don't miss out on getting this space! Apply Now!
- Newly Created Role Based in Wellington but with Accountability Across NZ
- Lead High Performance Teams Across More Than 20 Centres
- Weekday Roster For the Ultimate Work/Life Balance
Listed three days agoat Elite Management School
Full-time, part-time, reliever positions available. ESOL, Literacy programmes, immediate start
- Rewarding challenge where you can put your TESOL skills to excellent use
- Work with a great and supportive team in a professional work environment
- Excellent teaching resources available
Listed two days agoat Chapman Employment Relations Ltd
We are seeking someone who has skill and passion to really influence how girls can be themselves while having fun through exciting Programmes.
- Do you have a background in education or working with young people?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of girls & young women?
- Do you have a sense of fun and adventure?
Listed four days agoat PAK'nSAVEWe have an exciting opportunity that has become available in our Store !
Receive new jobs for this search by email