Retail & Consumer Products, Education & Training, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Edmund Hillary Brands Limited
Management of new Edmund Hillary Collection Retail Store
- New Zealand Premium Lifestyle Clothing Brand
- Innovative and growing company - opportunities for growth and promotion
- Flexible hours and commission on top of salary
This is a featured jobat Chameleon Customer Contact Pty Ltd
We are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals to join our growing nationwide campaign representing one of NZ's biggest businesses - Vodafone
- Salary plus commissions of $250-$500+ on average per week, based on performance
- No experience needed - ongoing training and support provided
- Career progression - fast track management opportunities
Listed one day agoat Australian Defence Apparel Pty Ltd
You will play a key role in providing stellar customer service experiences on a daily basis. You must be organised, detail-oriented and engaging.
- Working for a respected & sustainable organisation
- Great & exciting customer base
Listed one day agoat The Pond
Are you a Graphic Designer who is obsessed with the world of retail, textiles and all things beautiful?
- Fantastic company based in Penrose
- Creating beautiful and on-trend homewares
- Apply now!
Listed seven hours agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyWe are looking for resourceful and motivated person to join our Library as a 0.6 FTE After Hours Engagement Librarian until 27 November 2020. Listed twelve hours agoat Harvey Norman
Take your career a step further and get on the fast track!
- Do you have hands-on Retail experience?
- Work for one of NZ’s top brands!
- Great team environment!
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserFull time In-House Mac Op for Coffee Brand Listed one day agoat Auckland Council
Come be part of the team creating amazing experiences for all Te Manawa hirers and visitors.
- Be part of Auckland's first integrated community services hub
- Bring your passion for delivering customer service
- Two permanent part time positions working 20 hours per week available
Listed fourteen hours agoat International Travel College of New Zealand
To interview and enroll prospective students for our suite of travel and tourism programmes.
- Excellent selling skills
- Passion for the Airline, Travel and Tourism Industry
Listed twelve hours agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby, one of New Zealand’s most iconic sporting organisations, has a rare opportunity for a Designer to join the team.
- Rare opportunity to work for one of NZ’s most iconic brands
- Wellington based permanent role
- Fun working environment with great benefits
Listed nine hours agoat Philip Morris New Zealand
Foot in the door with an organisation experiencing significant growth
- Part time, casual and weekend work available
- Central Auckland location
Listed four days agoat Volt Promotions
Want to be part of an awesome team with a fun work environment? Try something new in sales and promotions with opportunities to advance your career!
- Real career development and opportunities to advance!
- Regular hours with a great team environment!
- Full customer service, sales and product training provided!
Listed seven hours agoat Tauhara CollegeIn class support teacher aide required to support students with additional learning needs. Listed four days agoat EIT
Full-time permanent role. Support users of the Library Management System and other tools and technologies supported by Library & Learning Services
- Join the library team on campus in this permanent role at 37.5 hour per week
- Maintain the Library & Learning Services website and the student portal.
- Undertake rostered front desk duties including at least 1 night per week to 6pm
Listed eleven hours agoat EIT
Fulltime 6 month contract position for you to contribute to our quality accommodation placement and support services for our international students.
- Undertake selection process for potential new homestay families
- Provide administrative support for the International Student Support Team.
- Assist the Student Support Officer to plan and run orientation & student events
Listed one day agoat General Marine Services Limited
Buying and selling high quality marine equipment and provide excellent customer service in our specialist marine sales department
- Working with a great team of people
- Enjoy making a difference with your skills
- Be part of a great industry
Listed four hours agoat Bunnings
We have a great opportunity at our Avondale Trade Centre for someone to really make an impact on the success of our business.
- On-going career development and training
- Competitive salary package, discounts, and other benefits
- Work in a fun, informal and family oriented environment
Listed two days agoat Otahuhu College
The STEM Navigator’s purpose is to significantly increase educational engagement and achievement for students in STEM based subjects and activities.
- Work with a professional, motivated team
- Work closely with the community
- Help our youth and their whanau
Listed six days agoat Clemenger Group
We are a customer intelligence agency looking for a design superstar with a passion for layout and turning data into eye-catching infographics.
- A diverse range of projects and clients
- Incredibly supportive, diverse and inclusive team
- Come join NZ's leading market research and data agency
Listed five days agoat Early Settler and Recollections
Early Settler is about stylish modern living. We sell furniture that is affordable and designed to help create homes that our customers love living in
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 20 hours per week
Listed nine days agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyIf your work is of a high standard and you are passionate about the health and well-being of young people, we want to talk to you!
Receive new jobs for this search by email