Retail & Consumer Products, Education & Training, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Manage our beautiful boutique on Auckland famous High Street. Great career opportunity & a great opportunity to earn some good $$$$
- Great Pay & Bonus potential!!
- Great location on High Street - Akld's menswear district.
- Great product, team & company culture.
This is a featured jobat Jens Hansen
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and client focussed Sales Professional to join our team.
- Above industry average hourly rate
- Uncapped commission
- Awesome company culture
Listed seven hours agoat KPMG
Exciting opportunity for a Creative Design Graduate to join our Consulting Design team on a 12 month FTC!
- Excellent opportunity for a recent Creative Design Graduate!
- Produce innovative and creative material for Client proposals
- Kick-start your career with KPMG!
Listed seven hours agoat salt
Reputable retailer who we all know! Great brand and temp work for at least 3 weeks, great money, team and starting NOW!
- NO WEEKENDS! Monday-Friday!
- $18ph + holiday pay!
- Busy store in Petone - starting NOW and at least 3 weeks work!
Listed eight hours agoat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Your enthusiasm, our passion - outstanding customer service every time!
- Permanent full time position in retail!
- No late nights! Rostered Saturdays 9.30am - 1.30pm!
- Diverse product range! Highly supportive team!
Listed eleven hours agoat Bunnings LimitedWe're Bunnings, and we're all about providing the best home improvement for Australia and New Zealand Listed eleven hours agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Do you want to work in the busy and fast paced world of Merchandising as a Promotions Assistant?
- Start your exciting food career with us!
- Exciting, fast paced and positively challenging role
- Onsite Barista, Cafe and FREE parking
Listed five hours agoat HyaliteHyalite is looking for a passionate state manager to lead, align and motivate several teams across Auckland North Islands. Listed seven hours agoat Bethlehem CollegeTeacher Aide, Bethlehem College Tauranga campus - Primary School. Listed eleven hours agoat ASTAR RecruitmentOur client an international fashion retailer is currently seeking hardworking General Hands to work in Sylvia Park, Auckland. Listed thirteen hours agoat New Zealand PoliceTeaching & Learning Advisor Permanent Royal New Zealand Police College Porirua Salary Range: $88,404 - $ 119,607 Office of Constable/Poli... Listed six hours agoat salt
A opportunity to join a NZ owned distributor of an enviable range of natural and organic products on a fixed-term basis. Based on the shore.
- Awesome company!
- Immediate start (8 months maternity leave cover)
- Work with sustainable, ethical products
Listed five hours agoat Auckland City Mission
Mon - Sat 30 hours per week Assist at our retail outlets in order to generate sales, meet targets and provide excellent customer service.
- Part time, 32.5 hours per week
- A strong attention to detail with a full understanding of inventory management
- From time to time you may be required to assist at other Opshop locations
Listed twelve hours agoat Vape CrewPassionate Part Time Sales Person Wanted - Vape Store Listed eleven hours agoat Vape CrewPassionate Sales Person Wanted - Vape Store Listed twelve hours agoat Early Settler and RecollectionsThis is an exciting opportunity for a talented Visual Merchandiser to join our Early Settler team. Listed nine hours agoat BendonThe Graphic Designer role is responsible for the creation of digital & print assets across our ecomm platforms, retail, email , social media & instore Listed nine hours agoat ALRAY ON THE SPOTDAIRY AND TAKEAWAY WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESS CARRIES A WIDE RANGE OF STOCK GIFTS TOYS AND GENERAL GROCERIES Listed thirteen hours agoat Swanndri New Zealand LtdWe are seeking vibrant and motivated Part Time Retail Sales Assistants for our Christchurch retail stores Listed eight hours agoat Te Wananga o Aotearoa
We are offering a great opportunity for you to be part of the team at our Youth Service to cover a period of parental leave from April to 30 October 2
- Use your skills to make a difference for rangatahi, whānau and communities
- Engage and connect with rangatahi (youth) to co create pathways of success
- Work in an environment guided by Māori principles and values
Receive new jobs for this search by email