Retail & Consumer Products, Education & Training, Banking & Financial Services, Other Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
On the lookout for a new Career? How about joining Transdev as a Train Driver? The pilot of the rail network Our next school starts in September 2019
- FULL paid Training provided (NZQA Level 4)
- Earn $80,000 after completion of training
- Work for the Global leader in Public Transportation
Listed forty four minutes agoat PAK'nSAVECheckout Supervisor with skills and experience to handle a busy team... Listed four days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Focus on and provide a range of support to students’ to enhance their learning journey.
- Take the opportunity to help students thrive and succeed
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Enjoy a varied, challenging and rewarding role
Listed twenty one hours agoat Virtue Consulting
Well-established, non-bank mortgage lending company looking for experienced Loans Admin person to join their team.
- Well-established, non-bank mortgage lending company
- Management of the loan documentation process / Settlements
- Excellent remuneration for the right person!
Listed one day agoat University of Canterbury
Help provide accurate advice and information to assist and empower students in making key study decisions.
- Are you an experienced sales expert with a natural outgoing personality?
- Bring your passion for education and excellent sales skills
- Join our high performing, supportive sales team
Listed twenty hours agoat Retail Therapy RecruitingInternational Luxury Brand seeks passionate Retail Leader for Stunning Auckland Flagship Boutique, must have ready to wear & strong people mgt, $90k Listed five days agoat PAK'nSAVE
Here at PAK'nSAVE Hastings we are on the hunt for a Online Champion/Supervisor to lead our 'Click and Collect' team!
- Fully covered Medical Insurance and Doctor2Go
- Store-wide development and training programs
- Fun, supportive, energetic and learning culture
Listed eleven days agoat Foodstuffs North Island Ltd
As a Category Assistant you will be working in a small but motivated meat and produce merchandise buying team
- 9-month fixed term contract
- Problem solving and fast paced role
- Supply quality fresh meat on time at the best possible cost for our stores
Listed five days agoat The University of AucklandProvide professional advice to assist individuals and businesses to choose the best Executive Education programmes. Listed one day agoat WellingtonNZLooking to play a role in building Wellington as a destination for domestic and international students? Listed twenty three hours agoat Tutoring For ExcellenceTutoring for Excellence has over 20 years' experience recruiting students and we are taking tutor registrations NOW throughout the Auckland region. Listed four days agoat Synlait Milk LtdSynlait is the 21st Century Milk Nutrition Company. We're shifting perceptions of sustainable dairy, people and planet. We're driving value throug Listed two hours agoat Victoria University of Wellington
Play a key role in the responsible conduct of research at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Help maximise ethical research conduct throughout the University
- Provide advice to researchers on issues of ethical risk pertaining to research
- This is a permanent, part-time role (18.75 hours)
Listed one day agoat Foodstuffs North Island LtdAs a Category Manager you will be working in a motivated produce buying team responsible for procuring fresh produce for our stores. Listed five days agoat BCITO
Are you looking for a role where you can lead, motivate and inspire the next generation of trade professionals?
- Make a real difference in people's lives
- Excellent and supportive team environment
- Flexible team with great working conditions
Listed five days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Develop and deliver product analysis, insights and reporting on everyday banking products
- Opportunity to build a career working on banking products and services
- Collaborative and results-driven team environment
- Support the Everyday Banking team manage a portfolio of products
Listed four days agoat Mercury
We're looking for a Spot Trader to join our Wholesale Markets Team and be a part of something wonderful
- Minimize risk and maximise generation value within NZEM
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Shift work
Listed one hour agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Manage the relationship with key retail accounts and work on key retail projects to drive the business forward.
- Work closely with the GM of retail to develop key account channels
- Do you work for a major retailer and siloed in your role….This one is for you!
- Varied role with excellent career progression
Listed eight days agoat BunningsAs an Operations Manager in Auckland, you will be responsible for inspiring your team & providing coaching and training opportunities. Listed twenty two hours agoat New Zealand Qualifications AuthorityYou will have strong analytical skills that enable you to establish the quality of programme delivery and how well it complies with NZQA Rules.
Receive new jobs for this search by email