Human Resources & Recruitment, Other Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen hours agoat H2R Consulting
Seeking a recruitment administrator to join this large organisation with excellent communications skills and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Seeking a switched-on Recruitment Administrator with excellent drafting skills
- This is a temporary role based in the Waikato (approx. 2 months)
- You will be quick, accurate and technically savvy
Listed seven days agoat Horizon Recruitment* 20 hours per week * 6 week assignment, immediate start * Support the HR team Listed four days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Passionate about people? Love a fast-paced, collaborative team environment?
- Seeking our next star!
- High-performing team
- Attractive package for the right candidate
Listed four days agoat Kahui Tu KahaDo you have a passion for working in recruitment and in a role where you can use your strong admin skills, than you can join our friendly HR team. Listed six days agoat Adecco Executive
Take on a Challenge! One month paid internship with an outstanding opportunity to begin and progress your career.
- Boost your career by working alongside the Adecco New Zealand CEO
- Once in a life-time opportunity
- Paid Internship for 1 Month - July 2019
Listed six days agoat MyHR
Are you ready to launch your HR career? A great entry level opportunity, this position would suit a recent grad or someone with a keen interest in HR.
- Join The Best HR Team In NZ (trade marked)
- Seeking bright, capable, and (slightly) mischievous candidates.
- Massive scope for growth in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Listed four days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdHR Administrator required for fixed term placement - immediate start! Listed seventeen hours agoat FNZ Limited
Fantastic permanent part time opportunity (20 hours per week) for an experience Recruitment Coordinator.
- Looking for a flexible working arrangement/employer?
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution
Listed seventeen hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
You enjoy sales and hunting down opportunities. You thrive on achieving results and can build strong relationships with diverse groups of people
- Help source employment opportunities
- Dynamic, fast-paced role
- Competitive salary and regular coaching and development
Listed five days agoat Tertiary Education CommissionAre you looking for a role that will allow you to put your multi-tasking and customer service skills to good use? Listed nineteen hours agoat Focus Recruitment Limited
Keen to talk to rookies or experienced recruitment operators, be part of the next phase of growth within our team.
- Entry-level to experienced consultants, we would like to talk with you!
- Full on-going training, support and career development
- End-to-end recruitment – build on an established customer base
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Join our innovative and development-focussed People & Performance division!
- Permanent role, based in Auckland CBD
- Propel your career forward within our large People & Performance team
- Utilise your customer service skills in a fast-paced and engaging role
Listed eight days agoat one eighty recruitment
Great opportunity to join a well-known Agency on a short-term assignment!
- Great Wellington Based Offices
- Immediate Start
- Highly Competitive Hourly Rate!
Listed six days agoat Graham Consulting
With exciting plans in place for 2019, this CHCH business continues to transform &evolve as one of the key players in the market. Apply now!
- Are you interested in working in recruitment?
- Join an exciting and fast paced business
- Central Christchurch location
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Health
- Are you an energetic, self-starting individual with great time management?
- Do you have high attention to detail and excellent written and verbal skills?
- Can you juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment?
Listed seventeen hours agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
HR Admin fixed term contract - ASAP Start
- Start ASAP
- Build your HR knowledge and career potential
- Be a part of an AMAZING team
Listed five days agoat The Warehouse GroupReporting into the Head of Culture & Learning, the Learning Designer role centres on designing and producing best in class learning solutions. Listed nineteen hours agoat KraftHeinz NZIn this position, you will support the Head of HR in the delivering of HR strategies and support across all NZ sites. Listed eighteen hours agoat ACC
We are looking for a Learning Consultant to support the ACC whanau through our transformation programme.
- Support the delivery of learning and development across the business
- Help improve the lives of every New Zealander
- Join an organisation with a strong focus on wellbeing
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education