Government & Defence, Other Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty two hours agoat Porirua City Council
You will work closely with your other Cemetery team members, Funeral Directors, bereaved family members, other council staff and the wider community.
- Assist with day to day running of the team that maintains the cemeteries
- Be part of a team that's collaborative and empowers your development
- Make a real difference in the community
Listed nineteen hours agoat Kaikoura District CouncilWe are looking for a customer services officer to join our busy administration team at Kaikōura District Council for three days a week. Listed two days agoat Auckland CouncilJoin our friendly and collaborative team who are committed to making a positive contribution to Auckland’s community Listed twenty hours agoat Kapiti Coast District Council
Be the first point of call for our customers - this role offers great diversity, on a daily basis you will handle a wide range of enquires.
- Do you have the flexibility to work at short notice when required?
- Provide fast and accurate customer service to the Kapiti Coast community
- Join a fast paced and exciting work environment!
Listed two days agoat healthAllianceNew opportunity to join our amazing GM's and senior leadership team. If you like variety in your day to day work come and join us! Listed two days agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
We are seeking a brilliant, experienced Medical Receptionist/Front office administrator for our CAMRI team, located in Grafton, Auckland city.
- Be the first point of contact for patients, doctors and researchers
- Join a passionate and focused team
- Work for a company that genuinely makes a difference to NZ and the world
Listed three days agoat Department of Conservation
This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic person or an enthusiastic couple for those that wish to job share
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Live on an island and contribute towards one NZ’s oldest protected sites
- Posting for an initial 3 year period
Listed thirty nine minutes agoat ACC
You will be joining a close knit, friendly and supportive team within the Treatment Injury Cover Assessment Centre.
- Are you highly customer focused?
- Are you a team player with amazing attitude?
- Busy, fast paced opportunity
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Social Development
The Service Manager’s role is varied and includes team leadership, managing day-to-day operations and people with a customer-centric approach.
- An influential and effective leadership style
- Strong communication skills with an empathetic approach
- A commitment to living and growing our five values
Listed three days agoat Auckland District Health Board- Permanent Position (Mon-Fri)- Grafton LocationDo you have an eye for detail? Then read on…. The Scan Centre is based at Auckland City... Listed two days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Do you have strong administrative skills, coupled with an understanding of the social housing sector and the needs of our tenants?
- Provide warm and dry homes for our tenants
- Join a team that is passionate about people
- Annual salary of $56,375 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed three days agoat healthAllianceWhangarei opportunity working with the inwards good team servicing the Hospital and all NDHB sites..... apply today!! Listed eight days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardSurgical and Ambulatory Services is a growing service within the WDHB region We are currently seeking a highly motivated Administration Clerk Listed fifty three minutes agoat Auckland District Health BoardTeam Leader A rewarding opportunity exists for a motivated and capable person to join the Head and Neck Surgical Services as a Team Leader!... Listed three days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional personal assistant with fantastic administration skills to join us!
- Bring your diary management experience and your proactive approach
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Showcase your excellent communication skills
Listed seventeen hours agoat Auckland District Health BoardAmazing opportunity to establish, shape and re-define the Health Information & Technology (HIT) service within the largest DHB in New... Listed two days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We are looking for two motivated individuals to join our Pharmacy Distribution team.
- Have the ability to prioritise a substantial workload?
- Monitor supply and delivery of pharmaceuticals to wards and departments
- Two permanent, full-time opportunities available
Listed six days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
Our team of Orderlies at Burwood Hospital are seeking motivated and energetic team members to join them on a casual, full-time basis!
- Have an enthusiastic and people-focussed approach to your work?
- Ensure the delivery of exceptional quality care in our facilities
- Bring your excellent customer service skills
Listed three days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilWe are looking for friendly and helpful people with customer service experience to join our casual pool of Service Guides at the Library... Listed three days agoat Parliamentary Service
Bring your excellent planning, coordination and proactive administration skills to the heart of Parliament with this varied role.
- Enjoy working in an environment unlike any other
- Play a key, behind-the-scenes part in helping your MP work for New Zealand
- Be part of an organisation that supports it's people and encourages them to grow
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education