Legal, Sales Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Chorus are proud to be New Zealand's largest telecommunications infrastructure company. They deliver high quality infrastructure to help New Zealand.
- Join a high performing team and culture within an innovative environment
- A unique opportunity to join the General Counsel's Office in Chorus
- Competitive remuneration package with additional benefits
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Health
The People and Capability team at the Ministry of Health is looking for an Employment Relations specialist.
- Exciting opportunity to develop and lead employment relations strategy
- Varied role with exposure to a wide range of ER and IR experiences
- Utilise your legal expertise within the Government environment
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutions Support Officer Auckland Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $49,158 - $66,507 Two Positions Available Job Requisition 13282 Listed two hours agoat Greenpeace NZWe have a rare opportunity to join our Philanthropy team who manage existing and new relationships with our most committed supporters. Listed three days agoat Sealord Group Limited
Be responsible for selling and managing the Sealord retail portfolio within all supermarkets in the designated sales territory.
- Work for one of New Zealand's most loved seafood brands
- Enjoy a competitive salary, car plus sales incentive
- Travel around the upper North Island
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceFile Manager Criminal Justice Support Unit, Manukau Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $71,357 - $96,542 Multiple positions available Listed four days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Are you a real sales hunter and keen to build your career as an Account Manager in 2020? Take on a portfolio that is gaining momentum.
- Challenging yet rewarding - fantastic salary and benefits package on offer
- Prospect new clients and further develop relationships with existing clients
- Continue to grow your sales career as part of a market leader and trusted brand
Listed four days agoat Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety
The Workwear Group brings together the very best of the Australian & New Zealand workwear industry into a single, focused business.
- Division of Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety
- Iconic Australian brands - Hard Yakka, King Gee & NNT
- Free onsite Parking
Listed four hours agoat ReachLocal
Face-to-face & hunter driven strategic B2B sales role. Help small-medium sized business grow through online digital marketing solutions.
- Globally recognised industry and award winning leader in digital marketing
- In-depth onboarding program & continual career development support
- Advance your digital marking & sales career in this autonomous role
Listed five hours agoat Customise Talent Group
If you love food and are looking to progress your career within a business really going places, then we want to hear from you!
- Experienced FMCG TM wanted for Auckland role
- Family owned business, awesome product range
- Passionate team, growing business, untapped opportunities!
Listed five days agoat Traffitech Limited
Are you able to manage many tasks at any one time? Do you want to be part of a high performing team in a dynamic, growing business?
- The opportunity to work with a market leader
- Competitive salary / company vehicle / laptop and phone
- A vibrant & fun work environment where success is celebrated
Listed five days agoat Nestle NZ Ltd
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCGs, and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness.
- Join one of the leading FMCGs company in Nutrition, Health, and Wellness
- Opportunity to work with market leading brands
- Part-Time ( 3 days per week / 22.5 hours per week)
Listed four days agoat Recruitment Studio
Lead this high performing sales team, mentoring & planning in this service industry
- Join a team where collaboration & progress is encouraged
- Mt Wellington office, service industry, fantastic culture
- Global well-known business, high achieving established sales team
Listed one hour agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
This role isn't to be missed! We're looking for our next Territory Sales Manager to join our Grocery team and take ownership of our Dunedin market
- Leading FMCG Company
- If being fit and healthy is important to you, this role has you covered!
- Join a proudly local FMCG company with a portfolio of international brands
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser•Join a well respected operator Audiological NZ market •Busy role offering lots of variety and challenge •Local and occasional international travel Listed five days agoat Wilderness Motorhomes / SmartRV
Are you ready for a new challenge in the new year? Want to bring your dynamic sales skills and energy to a small, passionate team?
- Attractive salary package and benefits!
- Unique sales role within a small and dynamic team!
- Positive workplace culture!
Listed five days agoat TSHR – Trak and ScarlettDrive the success of this well known fashion brand throughout New Zealand. Autonomous role servicing parts of both the North & South Island. Listed five days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Totally ‘own’ the geographical patch through your well-honed territory sales knowledge, and be part of this exciting global growth curve!
- Leading Edge - rapid global growth and inspiring leaders
- Variety Plus - unique multi-channel opportunity
- Scope to grow – development and career progression
Listed four hours agoat Graham Consulting
Do you want to be a part of a company who have a story of values and bringing authentic food products to the NZ market?
- NZ Owned and Operated Business
- Niche Career Opportunity
- FMCG Industry
Listed ten days agoat Bailey Tanks
Like you, we're a leader with plans to grow... Lead the management and development of growth through national distribution channels.
- Join a team that operates with passion & celebrates winning
- New and emerging products
Listed six days agoat Lion
We want to make doing business with us as easy as possible. We build genuine relationships that become trusted partnerships
- High profile Sales role within Lion
- Partner a leading NZ retailer
- Join a culture focused on wellbeing, personal development & sociability
Receive new jobs for this search by email