Legal, Self Employment, Government & Defence Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Clarity Consulting Group Limited
This is a legal opportunity like no other to be part of a growing and innovative business!
- 5+ years' legal experience.
- Join ComplyWith's fast-growing and innovative business!
- In this role, you can make a difference in a real, practical sense every day!
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Exceptional opportunities for intermediate to senior level lawyers wanting permanent or contract roles, full or part time hours.
- Specialist corporate and finance firm in growth mode
- Evolved leadership creating progressive culture
- Winner Boutique Law Firm of the Year 2014 - 2018
Listed eleven minutes agoat Auckland Council
Animal handling & customer service. Raise public awareness of responsible dog ownership. Help make dogs a positive part of Auckland life.
- Your chance to work with animals all day long
- Thursday to Monday fixed rostered shift
- Permanent, full-time, Henderson based
Listed one day agoat New Zealand PoliceArmourer Based in Upper Hutt 9 Months Fixed Term Two Positions Available Remuneration range: $78,594.00-$106,332.00 Job Requisition ID 11385 Listed two days agoat Department of Internal AffairsOperations Delivery is a high–performing business unit who manage a wide range of support services Listed three days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
An opportunity is available for someone looking to take their customer service skills into a healthcare setting.
- Do you have excellent reception and administration skills?
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Get the opportunity to work in the sunny Hawke's Bay!
Listed six hours agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Immigration New Zealand's Health Assessment Team (HAT) is the global centralised team supporting quality visa decisions through the delivery of a high
- Excellent training programmes
- Exposure across New Zealand's largest government Ministry
Listed eight days agoat Far North District Council
Key responsibilities include the day to day management & administration enforcement of the various legislation managed by the Animal Management team.
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience working with animals; dogs and stock in particular.
- Strong Health and Safety work ethics.
Listed three days agoat ACC
Join an organisation who cares about their employees and is committed to their well-being and ongoing development.
- Bring your ability to interpret information and problem solve
- Demonstrate your great communication and time management skills
- Work as a part of a supportive and collaborative team
Listed three hours agoat New Zealand PolicePhysical Education Officer Based at Auckland City District Permanent Full-Time Remuneration Range: $71,357.00-$96,542.00 Job Requisition ID 11059 Listed two days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Support the Regional Maintenance team, ensuring maintenance work is accurately and efficiently processed in our systems.
- Full-time, permanent role
- Based in our Tauranga office
- Annual salary of $51,550 + five weeks' annual leave + free insurances
Listed two days agoat Tauranga City Council
We have a great opportunity for a customer service superstar to join our team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Enjoy interacting with a wide range of customers
- Join our highly motivated, supportive team
- Great Employee benefits
Listed two days agoat ACC
If you understand the principals of assessing claims in a customer service environment and can work in a fast-paced environment we have a job for you.
- Do you have some experience working in the health or social sector?
- Bring your understanding of the principles of claims with a health/social lenses
- Receive career opportunities to grow and develop
Listed three days agoat Department of Conservation
Exciting opportunity for an exceptional HR Administrator to join our growing team
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Use your sound knowledge and skills to support unique needs of the organisation
- Join a supportive workplace with excellent team culture and rewarding vision
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Education
At the Ministry of Education, we work together to shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes.
- Do you have previous administration experience?
- Bring your proven time management skills
- A positive can-do attitude is a must!
Listed two days agoat Ashburton District Council
Be the Council's first point of contact for building services enquiries, applications and payments.
- Deliver exceptional customer service at our building services counter
- Large community-focused organisation determined to raise the bar
- Enjoy your weekends off with standard working hours
Listed five hours agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
In this role you will primarily be responsible for undertaking due diligence on applications seeking funding from the Provincial Growth Fund
- Newly created position in the Provincial Development Unit (PDU)
- Working with the Investment Management team
- Permanent role based in Wellington CBD
Listed one day agoat Harkness Henry
Join our Alcohol Licencing team to manage the administration of the licencing work plus providing support to the RMA and Employment team.
- Dynamic Team
- Opportunity for growth and development for junior
- Potential for part time for experienced applicant
Listed two days agoat Education Review Office
Our Evaluation and Policy team is responsible for the delivery of a programme of national evaluations, publications and policy advice.
- Central Wellington location
- Join a group of passionate professionals
- Develop and extend your analytical skills
Listed fourteen minutes agoat Ministry of Transport
The International Connections team supports the movement of goods and people by air and sea to where they want to go, both in New Zealand and abroad.
- Want to work with an engaged and forward-thinking team?
- Help put in place maritime and aviation rules and regulations
- Enjoy an energetic and motivating work environment
Listed two days agoat Cavell LeitchThanks to a very busy practice, we have the opportunity for a positive and supportive Legal Secretary to provide support with trust administration.
Receive new jobs for this search by email