Legal, Administration & Office Support, Assembly & Process Work Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seventeen hours agoat NZDF
A part time opportunity to provide specialist experience to the Defence Shared Services Group team here at NZDF.
- Bring your specialised knowledge to this role
- Part-time - 10 hours per week
- Trentham location, parking on site
Listed six days agoat Auckland Eye Limited
Supporting the achievement of strategic imperatives & ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the office of the CEO is the key purpose of this role.
- Support an energetic and dynamic CEO
- Great leadership team and board
- Private group of world leading eye-care clinics and surgical facilities
Listed two days agoat Skyline Enterprises
The primary focus of this role is to provide high level administration and secretarial support to the CEO and Board of Directors.
- Looking for a role with flexibility?
- Well known organisation
- Stunning location
Listed twenty two hours agoat KiwiRail
Create online documentation, advise on best practice information and records management
- Focus on digital content management
- Creation of platforms and portals for the wider business
- Based in the iconic Wellington Railway Station
Listed seven days agoat The Warehouse Group
Make your mark in this unique EA role!
- A fantastic opportunity within an iconic NZ retailer
- Work with a great bunch of people
- Variety and development opportunties
Listed six days agoat DB Breweries Ltd
Support our sales teams to #brewabetterNewZealand in a fast paced administrative role, which includes event & diary management for our senior leaders
- Varied, Fast Paced Role
- Work Hard, Play Hard Team
- Competitive packages including insurances
Listed two days agoat H2R Consulting
The ideal candidate will be somebody with a strong general business sense who understands how to communicate a message.
- Strong written communication
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- Central city location, close to public transport
Listed eleven hours agoat Hudson - Business SupportWe are looking for a proactive, collaborative and experienced project coordinator to join this exciting organisation Listed eight days agoat people2peopleA highly reputable company in the Media and Entertainment industry are looking for an EA to join their team! Listed eight days agoat New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)
Step out of your comfort zone and take advantage of this opportunity within a values-based organisation
- Provide exceptional support for college operations
- Handy to transport hubs and local amenities
Listed five days agoat Crown Law
We are looking to appoint a Records Manager in a newly created role, reporting to the Chief Information Officer.
- A flexible working environment.
- Rewarding and challenging work that will see you making your mark.
- Find professional challenges & opportunities that you won't find anywhere else.
Listed thirteen hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Excellent opportunity for capable EA looking to venture into a new, fast paced and prestigious industry
- CBD location; beautiful modern offices
- Liaise with high profile clients across NZ; exciting prestigious industry
- Close-knit team of 15; excellent team morale
Listed seven days agoat KraftHeinz NZTeam Manager - Dressings and Condiments Listed eight days agoat Genesis
We have a great opportunity for an experienced, talented assistant to support multiple Executive General Managers across Genesis.
- Moving to 'state of the art' offices in Wynyard Quarter in late 2020
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package
- Market leading, NZ business
Listed seven days agoat GBL Personnel
Starting ASAP to the end of March 2020. Varied role supporting a start-up of a new regulatory office, Flexible attitude and strong experience essentia
- Varied role new office start-up
- Now to the end of March 2020
- $40 + per hour
Listed nine days agoat GNS Science
Build on your eye for detail, people skills and passion for data to guide a leading science organisation in the management of its data
- A great opportunity to guide our organisation's Data Management development
- Work with world-class scientists, in an interesting environment
- Flexible, supportive work culture with generous employee benefits
Listed five days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Join the management team and partner with the CEO, CFO and Board of Directors on strategic and operational issues in a unique, world class business.
- Innovative global company in aviation industry
- Senior management role leading a team
- Agile, adaptable and diverse
Listed nine days agoat AIA New Zealand
At AIA, our vision is to help people live healthier, longer, better lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a tim...
- Collaborative team with development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and great staff benefits
- Smales Farm, Takapuna location
Receive new jobs for this search by email