Science & Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Litigation & Dispute Resolution Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat SportsMed
This is an opportunity for you to join our excellent team and work in a multi disciplinary sports medicine environment as a Medical Receptionist
- Leading Christchurch Sports Medicine Practice
- Great Team Environment
- Excellent Renumeration
Listed seven hours agoat Anaesthesia Auckland Ltd
Calling all administration officers. We need an experienced medical administrator to join our team.
- Experienced administrator required in Remuera
- Busy, varied role; friendly, professional office
- Part time, flexible role
Listed nine hours agoat Mana Medical CentrePart Time Medical Receptionist - experience preferred Listed ten hours agoat SourceHR
Wellington Based - Leading Edge Laboratory - Analytical Chemistry - Excellent Rewards and Benefits
- Leading Edge Commercial Laboratory
- Analytical Chemistry
- Excellent Rewards and Benefits
Listed four hours agoat HOSPICE TARANAKI INC
Need computer skills, capable of maintaining loan equipment, must have full Drivers Licence, some lifting required. Working with patients & families.
- Part time position of 16 hours over four days per week
- get to drive a small delivery vehicle (no truck licence needed)
- part of a team that makes a real difference to peoples lives
Listed two hours agoat Bio-Strategy Ltd
Bio-Strategy is a dynamic, growing supplier of leading brand laboratory products, instrumentation and solutions to the scientific community.
- Opportunity to use your Scientific knowledge
- Dynamic supplier of Life Sciences products
- Great team environment
Listed eight hours agoat Bayside Dental CentrePosition opened in a busy practice with a great team of clinicians and support staff, you will be in a happy and friendly environment Listed twenty seven minutes agoat Intertek
Intertek Testing Services (NZ) Ltd., is part of a World Leading organisation in Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification.
- Immediate Start
- Career Progression
- Work for a world leading organisation
Listed nine hours agoat The University of Auckland
Manage and operate key research equipment in a state of the art facility.
- Support students, researchers and academics on a variety of projects
- Join a supportive team
- Full-time, permanent role in a brand new labs
Listed eight hours agoat Landvision Ltd
To undertake soil and LUC mapping, sustainable whole farm plans, erosion control programs, and nutrient budgeting on farms.
- Working with a great team with a passion for land management
- A flexible working environment with a good mix of field and office work
- The opportunity to show independent thought and think outside the square
Listed nine hours agoat Healthvision NZ
Become part of an innovative, forward-thinking company that is dedicated to the improvement of community healthcare delivery.
- Registered Nurse with experience or an interest in Paediatrics
- Supportive and friendly team environment
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team
Listed eight hours agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
On the lookout for a Career & not just a Job? How about serving your community and become a Train Driver!
- $80,000 p.a after the completion of your training (paid training)
- On completion of your training you will receive a NZQA Level 4 Qualification
- Transdev embraces diversity and values difference
Listed five hours agoat Synergy Consulting Group 2008 Ltd
Successful growing global organisation with world class products & a great NZ team. Fantastic package including 5 weeks annual holiday!
- World’s leading provider of surgical solutions to the healthcare sector
- Excellent remuneration package
- Christchurch based
Listed seven hours agoat Hill Laboratories
We have an opportunity for a Section Manager to join our Laboratory Operations department in Hamilton.
- Do you have a strong science background and a interest in laboratory management?
- Bring your strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Be part of an industry leading organisation
Listed two hours agoat Biomatters Limited
Our customer base is expanding fast! We need a new Support Scientist to join our customer support team.
- Apply your technical and scientific knowledge to support a global customer base
- Central Auckland location
- Open and collaborative team culture
Listed nine hours agoat Department of Conservation
The primary role of the Research Assistants will be to support the Principal Science Advisor leading this research
- Exciting opportunity to join the DOC Biodiversity Unit
- 2 fixed term roles for 16 months based in Hamilton
- Join a supportive workplace with excellent team culture and rewarding vision
Listed seven hours agoat Canterbury District Health Board
An opportunity working 32 hours per week for a Therapy Assistant with a passion for people and a desire to secure their career in healthcare!
- Do you have a passion for people and working within the healthcare sector?
- Demonstrate your enthusiasm to learn with a commitment to personal development
- Enjoy flexible working options
Listed seven hours agoat Auckland Transport
We're currently recruiting for a Lead Data Scientist, reporting to the Information Delivery Manager within our Business Technology division.
- Flexible hours
- Central office location
- Supportive team
Listed eight hours agoat Homecare Medical
Are you an experienced administrator and a people person - passionate about working with young people?
- Provide support to the Virtual Mentoring Mentors regarding input health queries
- Be the first point of contact for referrers, mentors and mentees
- Bring your passion for working with mental health
Receive new jobs for this search by email