Engineering, Sales, Generalists - In-house Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Vitaco Health NZ Ltd
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with relevant experience within the food, pharmaceutical or FMCG industries.
- Leading FMCG organisation in handy East Tamaki location
- Dynamic and supportive team
- A day off on your Birthday
Listed six days agoat Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
- Grow your own career
- Be a key part of a high peforming and busy team
- Great Auckland CBD location
Listed seven days agoat DOWNER NZLooking for that next career step? Our team based in Penrose, Auckland has an opportunity for a Project Engineer to join us! Listed four days agoat u&u. Recruitment PartnersAn immediate start for a project engineer with three years experience in horizontal directional drilling. Listed four days agoat Biomed LimitedElectrical and mechanical maintenance Electrical trade certificate of EST A + B an advantage Listed five days agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Identify and lead transformation projects within our Materials Purchasing team
- Make this role your own
- Develop tools and plans
- Project management
Listed four days agoat Bailey Tanks
Like you, we're a leader with plans to grow... Lead the management and development of growth through national distribution channels.
- Join a team that operates with passion & celebrates winning
- New and emerging products
Listed eleven hours agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
Outstanding & rare opp for proven Regional Sales Mgr to join market leader of innovative scientific instrumentation, focused in water quality testing.
- International Iconic Organisation - Water Quality Testing
- Fully committed to provide highest quality products & services
- Account Management/Business Development Mix. Great company culture
Listed nineteen hours agoat Turners Group NZ Limited
We are currently seeking an energetic sales consultant to join our Botany branch.
- Great company culture & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Loads of opportunity for career development
Listed four days agoat Q-Subs LimitedThe role will be a mix of Quality Control of our manufactured items and Project management of alternative fuel systems for export. Listed twelve hours agoat Kinetics Group LimitedThe Head of Sales as the primary role of leading the sales for Kinetics group, overseeing activities of the sales team and driving performance. Listed eight days agoat Prime Strategies Group Ltd
We are looking for someone with a unique blend of sales, technical and creative skills to join our cross-functional sales & design team.
- Work for an innovative, leading business with an enviable reputation.
- A truly creative, hands-on role.
- An opportunity to work in a great environment with an excellent team culture.
Listed ten hours agoat QJumpersA graduate engineer is required to join our existing team in Auckland. Listed eight days agoat People Passion
As our National Sales Manager you will lead from the front and support a well-established team of 11 Territory Managers across NZ.
- Attractive base salary
- Achievable incentives
- Opportunity to make your mark within a hardworking team
Listed thirteen hours agoat Canon NZ
Our Consumer team are looking for a driven territory manager to be responsible for product training and merchandising within a defined territory.
- Passionate and driven?
- Have an interest in photography?
- Join a world leading imaging organisation
Listed two days agoat Aimecs Engineering LimitedSeeking expression of interest from Business Development Managers with Industrial Engineering background. Listed three days agoat Dynamix Recruitment LimitedWe require an experienced maintenance engineer to conduct maintenance, repair and respond to breakdowns as required. Listed eleven hours agoat Live Nation Australasia_Concerts
Proactively create partnerships with clients, sell high level partner programs & generate new business across NZ portfolio of music events & venues
- Join a global, growing business, leading the way in live music & entertainment
- Make your mark & create partnerships with some of the world’s most iconic brands
- Close knit team in funky office space, flexible working, ticket perks & more!
Listed seven days agoat Employsure
As a BDM, you will identify new business opportunities selling a market leading service to small businesses in Auckland.
- Autonomous role selling to small and medium businesses
- $80,000 base, realistic OTE of $160,000, with high achievers earning up to $250k
- Listed as the 8th fastest growing company in Asia Pacific by The Financial Times
Receive new jobs for this search by email