Sales, Civil/Structural Engineering, Property Law Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat Sealord Group Limited
Be responsible for selling and managing the Sealord retail portfolio within all supermarkets in the designated sales territory.
- Work for one of New Zealand's most loved seafood brands
- Enjoy a competitive salary, car plus sales incentive
- Travel around the upper North Island
Listed one day agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Are you a real sales hunter and keen to build your career as an Account Manager in 2020? Take on a portfolio that is gaining momentum.
- Challenging yet rewarding - fantastic salary and benefits package on offer
- Prospect new clients and further develop relationships with existing clients
- Continue to grow your sales career as part of a market leader and trusted brand
Listed twenty two hours agoat Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety
The Workwear Group brings together the very best of the Australian & New Zealand workwear industry into a single, focused business.
- Division of Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety
- Iconic Australian brands - Hard Yakka, King Gee & NNT
- Free onsite Parking
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser•Join a well respected operator Audiological NZ market •Busy role offering lots of variety and challenge •Local and occasional international travel Listed two days agoat Wilderness Motorhomes / SmartRV
Are you ready for a new challenge in the new year? Want to bring your dynamic sales skills and energy to a small, passionate team?
- Attractive salary package and benefits!
- Unique sales role within a small and dynamic team!
- Positive workplace culture!
Listed two days agoat Traffitech Limited
Are you able to manage many tasks at any one time? Do you want to be part of a high performing team in a dynamic, growing business?
- The opportunity to work with a market leader
- Competitive salary / company vehicle / laptop and phone
- A vibrant & fun work environment where success is celebrated
Listed two days agoat Nestle NZ Ltd
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCGs, and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness.
- Join one of the leading FMCGs company in Nutrition, Health, and Wellness
- Opportunity to work with market leading brands
- Part-Time ( 3 days per week / 22.5 hours per week)
Listed one day agoat Recruitment Studio
Lead this high performing sales team, mentoring & planning in this service industry
- Join a team where collaboration & progress is encouraged
- Mt Wellington office, service industry, fantastic culture
- Global well-known business, high achieving established sales team
Listed three days agoat Lion
We want to make doing business with us as easy as possible. We build genuine relationships that become trusted partnerships
- High profile Sales role within Lion
- Partner a leading NZ retailer
- Join a culture focused on wellbeing, personal development & sociability
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
A unique opportunity to leverage your print account management skills in fast paced environment with plenty of development opportunity!
- Incredible team, with great career development opportunities
- Innovative, progressive NZ owned business
- Autonomy, flexibility & opportunity!
Listed three days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
Territory Sales Manager - 9 Month Fixed Term Join a hardworking, incredibly competitive, and hungry to not only achieve results but to smash them!
- Leading FMCG Company
- Join a proudly local FMCG company with a portfolio of international brands
- Recognised as AON Best Employer 4 Years in a row
Listed two days agoat TSHR – Trak and ScarlettDrive the success of this well known fashion brand throughout New Zealand. Autonomous role servicing parts of both the North & South Island. Listed three days agoat FindabandWork with New Zealand's best live bands and DJs. Listed twenty one hours agoat Entertainment PublicationsTeam work are the centre of everything at Entertainment! We’ll make sure you have everything you need to thrive in this dynamic role. Listed four days agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
Outstanding & rare opp for proven Regional Sales Mgr to join market leader of innovative scientific instrumentation, focused in water quality testing.
- International Iconic Organisation - Water Quality Testing
- Fully committed to provide highest quality products & services
- Account Management/Business Development Mix. Great company culture
Listed six hours agoat NZ Uniforms
Sales and Account Management - NZU is looking for a Sales & Customer focused individual to join our growing sales team in our new Albany office.
- Earn a Salary + Uncapped Commission
- NZ Owned Company with huge growth plans
- Supportive Growing Team
Listed two days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Totally ‘own’ the geographical patch through your well-honed territory sales knowledge, and be part of this exciting global growth curve!
- Leading Edge - rapid global growth and inspiring leaders
- Variety Plus - unique multi-channel opportunity
- Scope to grow – development and career progression
Listed one day agoat CanTeen NZResponsible for leading CanTeen’s engagement with the corporate, philanthropic, community and government sectors in NZ. Listed two days agoat KraftHeinz NZIn this position you will strive to achieve assigned district/area sales goals through the effective management of sales representatives
Receive new jobs for this search by email