Legal, Sales, Civil/Structural Engineering, Building Services Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed sixteen hours agoat Wilderness Motorhomes / SmartRV
Are you ready for a new challenge in the new year? Want to bring your dynamic sales skills and energy to a small, passionate team?
- Attractive salary package and benefits!
- Unique sales role within a small and dynamic team!
- Positive workplace culture!
Listed twelve hours agoat Traffitech Limited
Are you able to manage many tasks at any one time? Do you want to be part of a high performing team in a dynamic, growing business?
- The opportunity to work with a market leader
- Competitive salary / company vehicle / laptop and phone
- A vibrant & fun work environment where success is celebrated
Listed thirteen hours agoat Nestle NZ Ltd
Nestlé enjoys a reputation as one of the world’s largest FMCGs, and a leader in nutrition, health and wellness.
- Join one of the leading FMCGs company in Nutrition, Health, and Wellness
- Opportunity to work with market leading brands
- Part-Time ( 3 days per week / 22.5 hours per week)
Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser•Join a well respected operator Audiological NZ market •Busy role offering lots of variety and challenge •Local and occasional international travel Listed thirteen hours agoat TSHR – Trak and ScarlettDrive the success of this well known fashion brand throughout New Zealand. Autonomous role servicing parts of both the North & South Island. Listed two days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
Territory Sales Manager - 9 Month Fixed Term Join a hardworking, incredibly competitive, and hungry to not only achieve results but to smash them!
- Leading FMCG Company
- Join a proudly local FMCG company with a portfolio of international brands
- Recognised as AON Best Employer 4 Years in a row
Listed two days agoat FindabandWork with New Zealand's best live bands and DJs. Listed twelve hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Totally ‘own’ the geographical patch through your well-honed territory sales knowledge, and be part of this exciting global growth curve!
- Leading Edge - rapid global growth and inspiring leaders
- Variety Plus - unique multi-channel opportunity
- Scope to grow – development and career progression
Listed fifteen hours agoat KraftHeinz NZIn this position you will strive to achieve assigned district/area sales goals through the effective management of sales representatives Listed one day agoat Lion
We want to make doing business with us as easy as possible. We build genuine relationships that become trusted partnerships
- High profile Sales role within Lion
- Partner a leading NZ retailer
- Join a culture focused on wellbeing, personal development & sociability
Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
A unique opportunity to leverage your print account management skills in fast paced environment with plenty of development opportunity!
- Incredible team, with great career development opportunities
- Innovative, progressive NZ owned business
- Autonomy, flexibility & opportunity!
Listed five days agoat Bailey Tanks
Like you, we're a leader with plans to grow... Lead the management and development of growth through national distribution channels.
- Join a team that operates with passion & celebrates winning
- New and emerging products
Listed two days agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
Outstanding & rare opp for proven Regional Sales Mgr to join market leader of innovative scientific instrumentation, focused in water quality testing.
- International Iconic Organisation - Water Quality Testing
- Fully committed to provide highest quality products & services
- Account Management/Business Development Mix. Great company culture
Listed three days agoat Turners Group NZ Limited
We are currently seeking an energetic sales consultant to join our Botany branch.
- Great company culture & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Loads of opportunity for career development
Listed two days agoat Glasshouse Talent Ltd
Promote fashion eye wear products into established retail client base
- Fashion Eye wear
- Excellent career step
- Auckland territory
Listed fifteen hours agoat KraftHeinz NZIn this position, you will strive to achieve assigned district/area sales goals through the effective management of sales representatives. Listed seventeen hours agoat Primary Industry Training Organisation
Are you passionate about ensuring New Zealand has a strong and sustainable Horticulture sector?
- Are you committed to helping people grow?
- Play an important role in the learning eco-system
- Join our fun and supportive team environment
Listed two days agoat Review Publishing Co LtdYou'll meet fantastic clients, sell in campaigns for them, and work in a growth area of the business of hotel management and operations. Listed one day agoat Bayside Group AutomotiveAn opportunity has arisen for a suitable individual to join a large automotive OEM company in the position of Aftersales District Manager.
Receive new jobs for this search by email