Legal, Engineering, Sales Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Synergy Consumer
This is a Full Time joblocation: AucklandAuckland$200,000 - $200,000+classification: SalesSalessubClassification: ManagementManagement
This leadership role is big. A large team, many markets. The business needs inspirational leadership to build the culture and deliver positive change.
- Write the sales strategy in an iconic NZ business
- Large and rare leadership position, NZ based with an international focus
- Beginning of an exciting journey and a new chapter
Listed four days agoat Aconsult Ltd
As a pivotal part of the management team use your extensive and insightful leadership whilst driving the front-end of the business to deliver growth
- Newly created role
- Executive sales leadership
- Highbrook location
Listed two hours agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
This is a fantastic, high quality and varied role for a proactive Company Secretary.
- Lead the Group Company Secretarial function
- Iconic, values-based companies
- Challenging leadership position
Listed five days agoat McConnell Dowell
Strategic Focus | Multi-Disciplined Engineering | Challenging and Diverse Projects
- Join McConnell Dowell's Leadership Team as Operations Manager | South Island
- Fantastic opportunity to continue our growth across the South Island
- Working Together delivering Performance Excellence with our talented teams
Listed thirteen days agoat Lenovo Australia & New Zealand Pty LtdChannel Account Executive is responsible for the NZ channel and end user sales execution, through key local distributors and key Business Partners. Listed eighteen days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Here is your opportunity to join a multi-faceted organisation, as part of the Executive Leadership Team, reporting to the CEO.
- Newly created role
- Global and domestic focus
- High profile brands
Listed six days agoat Department of Corrections
Working with the Chief Executive you will lead the department’s strategy & direction, ministerial engagement & its risk & assurance governance work
- Key leadership role
- Varied and fast paced
- Opportunity to make a difference
Listed eleven days agoat Synlait Milk LtdThis is an exciting opportunity to help lead the sales team! Listed nineteen days agoat G J Gardner HomesDue to increased growth G.J. Gardner Homes - Franklin/Papakura seek a passionate self starter to join their team. Listed fifteen days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Lead a significant operational function within a large core government agency
- Permanent opportunity based in Wellington CBD
- Tier 4 leadership role
- Flexible working environment
Listed twenty six days agoat Sentinel Homes Waikato
We need an experienced New Home Sales Consultant who is passionate about customer service and is excellent at building relationships..
- An exciting opportunity with an innovative fast-growing company
- A chance to be part of a collaborative close-knit team
- Helping clients realise their dreams
Listed twenty six days agoat Re-Leased
Re-Leased are looking for a results driven, business development manager who has a proven track record in a data driven tech environment.
- Exciting product disrupting a billion dollar market
- True kiwi success story
- Uncapped Commission
Listed fourteen days agoat FlexiGroup
These opportunities don't come up often. Great role to step up into if you are an Associate or Deputy GC. Fast fun and innovative company.
- Play a lead part in an innovative organisation
- Career defining role
- Leadership opportunity
Listed twenty one days agoat BSN medical (Aust.) Pty Ltd
This is a Full Time joblocation: AucklandAucklandarea: Auckland CentralAuckland CentralPackage includes car, health allowance and bonus.classification: SalesSalessubClassification: ManagementManagement
Seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead a talented Sales Team located across the New Zealand region with a focus on customers with Hospital, Spec
- Join a market leader and innovator in the Medical Devices & Healthcare Industry.
- A competitive salary package that rewards you for what you do best.
- Culture built on the principles of Care, Courage, Collaboration and Commitment.
Listed eleven days agoat Beilby Downing Teal
Excellent and challenging opportunity for an experienced Deputy Project Director to join a global engineering firm.
- ETCS Level 2 Iconic project opportunity
- Leading technology and engineering firm with professional development
- Work with a Global organisation on interesting and challenging projects
Listed twenty two days agoat Lomas Executive Pty LtdHands on, strategic, successful Sales Leader req'd. Electrical product sales and trade or specification experience required. Listed twenty days agoat Red Consulting Group
Lead a large electricity supply contracting business unit at Northpower focusing on the 24/7 Maintenance contract for the Vector network. 200+ staff.
- Significant role where you can lead + influence the execution of major contract
- Showcase your people, commercial, financial & communication skills. 200+ staff
- This role will add immense value to your CV. Excellent long term career opps
Listed twenty seven days agoat Broadspectrum
A leadership opportunity for a commercially astute and collaborative contract manager with outstanding client relationship building capabilities ...
- Established experienced team with a long standing and strong client relationship
- You will be joining a growing Water business with local growth opportunities
- A rare opportunity to live in Northland and manage a large portfolio
Listed five days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
We're looking for an "all rounder" Maintenance Engineer to keep this busy workshop humming.
- Great hours- Monday to Friday
- Central location
- Plenty of work variety
Listed twenty two days agoat AECOM New Zealand Ltd
Our Civil Infrastructure team is looking for a proven Project Director, with an interest in both business development and project delivery.
- Strategic and influential role for our Civil Infrastructure business
- Work closely with a motivated team of Civil leads in our Auckland business
- Progressive opportunity to develop and direct our long-term growth strategy
Receive new jobs for this search by email