Legal, Engineering, Sales Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Work on one of the largest and highest-profile office leasing and development portfolios in New Zealand.
- Join a nationally-recognised, high-performing team
- Flexible working arrangements available for the right candidate
- Wellington or Auckland
This is a featured jobat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for outstanding lawyers to join our dynamic national legal team based in Wellington.
- You are driven by a desire to ensure all tamariki are in loving whānau
- You thrive in ambiguity and want a job where no day is the same
- Permanent and fixed term roles available
Listed two days agoat Ghella Abergeldie JV
Support our project team in the design process, create sketches and drawings on Auto CAD that are fit for purpose and precise
- Build a better future for Tamaki Makaurau
- Be part of the one family making a difference for Aucklanders
- Join a team of technical professionals - learn from the best in the industry
Listed one day agoat Build People Ltd
National Sales and Channel Manager - Winstone Wallboards (GIB)
- The building industries single largest supplier
- Continue the work of this proud kiwi iconic business
- Grow your career with the true market leader
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are a manufacturer & distributor of beauty & personal care products to NZ Pharmacy. Work with our customers to achieve their goals & grow sales. Listed three days agoat Lawson Williams Specialist Recruitment
End to end project management of all domestic and global installation projects. Strong career opportunities to lead an Engineering team.
- Strong project management skills required
- Strong Mechanical Engineering background
- Global travel essential
Listed two days agoat Honeywell Ltd
We are looking for an empathetic, innovative and altruistic personality with a mind for technology and a natural ability to connect with people
- Key role within our Honeywell family
- Be part of a collaborative, inclusive and diverse team
- Build lasting connections and networks
Listed three days agoat ezyVet Limited
Put your savvy account & commercial management skills to the test and build the biggest and best ecosystem the global veterinary market has ever seen!
- Build and grow our global ecosystem of vendors
- Work with product, development, sales, marketing & implementation to get wins
- Advocate our ecosystem's value proposition to the market
Listed three days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Devise packaging solutions for new product development materials and equipment initiatives...
- Drive New Product Development Materials And Equipment Initiatives
- Stakeholder Management, Autonomy And Strong Business Engagement
- Sizeable Team With Scope
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserThis is an excellent opportunity for young engineers looking to make the step into engineering management in a reputable packaging company. Listed eight hours agoat NES Global Talent
A unique opportunity for BD and managing a small Sales Team
- Aluminium Window and Door Systems
- Sales and Managing a small Sales Team
- Apply or phone for a confidential chat
Listed one day agoat ConsultANZOur Client a Construction Consultancy in Auckland is looking for both pre-contracts and site based Project Engineers. Listed twelve hours agoat S8
This is THE role. The role which YOU can define, the role which will define YOUR career, the role which offers unparalleled GROWTH and OPPORTUNITY!
- Immediate start
- Solid, reliable brand
- Exponential opportunity
Listed two days agoat Austcorp Executive
Global Manufacturer of LED Products - Chance to build a successful career with a company that promote within
- Open ended commission structure paid monthly
- Supportive and friendly team culture
- Global manufacturer of quality LED products
Listed nine days agoat PAC Trading Full time Business Developer position located in New Zealand to grow company into new national markets.
This is a Full Time joblocation: AucklandAucklandarea: Auckland CentralAuckland Central$90,000 - $119,999 - negotiable on experienceclassification: SalesSalessubClassification: ManagementManagement
Listed three days agoat Robert Walters
Work for an exciting B2B tech company currently going through an exiting expansion.
- A rare opportunity to be part of an exciting business in growth
- Drive a talented sales team to deliver results
- Competitive Salary
Listed two days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Use your knowledge and experience to help support the development and growth of the services we offer.
- Support, empower and drive ideas into action
- Bring your knowledge of the social services sector
- Join an organisation committed to developing employees
Listed thirteen hours agoat DOWNER NZ
Be part of one of NZ's largest transport infrastructure project & leave a great legacy by helping build a reliable rail network people love to use
- Build a team committed to delivering high performance
- Achieve industry leading standards for health, safety and wellbeing
- Develop exceptional interfaces and collaborative relationships
Listed three days agoat Saturn Group Limited
Are you looking for a role that will challenge and showcase your sales leadership capabilities? Do you thrive on leading and guiding sales teams?
- Trusted Name in the Building Industry
- Dynamic and Growing Business
- Fantastic Team Environment
Listed thirteen hours agoat Hudson - Business Support
Join a Company within the Financial Services Industry that is looking for an experienced Leader to take their sales floor to the next level!
- Call Centre Team Manager - Sales
- Auckland Central, Full time Permanent
- Financial Services Industry
Listed six days agoat GSF Fresh New ZealandWe are seeking an experienced and motivated National Sales Manager to join our team based in Auckland! Listed two days agoat Honeywell Ltd
Join Honeywell in an exciting national role and grow your career!
- Exciting Account Management Role
- Global market leader
- Attractive salary package
Receive new jobs for this search by email