Legal, Engineering, Sales Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Syrp
Build automated testing systems to challenge our code and products.
- Dynamic team and creative work environment
- Expanding product range and continued R&D growth
- Interesting and challenging projects
Listed one day agoat Mitre 10
Team Member - Hardware
- NZ Most Trusted Home Improvement Brand
- Great Customer Service - Multilingual skills an advantage
- Great Team working wtih new Owners at Mitre 10 MEGA Botany
Listed ten hours agoat Shore Mariner Ltd
Thinking of starting a career in Business Development or want to accelerate your growth, passion for food, organised and a team player?
- High growth, well known Foodservice business
- Career development opportunity
- Strong team culture, training and development provided
Listed seven days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
We have a rare opportunity for a motivated junior PA to assist the senior EA at this firm!
- Flexible part-time working arrangement
- Excellent mentoring on offer
- Prime CBD location
Listed three days agoat DSV Air & Sea Ltd
DSV is currently seeking a motivated individual for a junior business development position with strong communication skills and a growing sales focus!
- Join the world's fourth largest Freight Forwarder!
- Opportunity for career development in Sales!
- Onsite Parking!
Listed three days agoat Turners Group NZ Limited
We are currently looking for a Online Auction Assistant for our Turners Christchurch Commercial and Industrial branch.
- Great company culture & benefits
- Loads of opportunity for career development
- Come join our friendly, down to earth team!
Listed six days agoat Windcave LimitedJoin our Hardware design team as an Electronic Assembler to support fault diagnosis/repairs, production planning and electronic/mechanical assembly Listed three days agoat Glengarry Wines
Glengarry Wines in Auckland are looking for a dynamic Call Centre Sales team member. Based at Glengarry Victoria Park
- Do you have a passion wine? Love customer service and selling?
- Are you looking for a challenge in this fast paced, dynamic industry?
- Do you want to work for an iconic, 100% NZ owned family business?
Listed four hours agoat Southern SparsWe are looking for a Kiteboarding specific Sales representative to work in our office in Kumeu. Listed two days agoat Harveycommunications.co.nzRetail Sales Representatives required to work Full-time in 2degress Northwest store! Listed two days agoat Adecco Sales & Marketing
Do you love sales and love to interact with people, look no further and apply now!
- Fulltime permanent position
- Located in Hornby
- Opportunity to grow within the business
Listed two days agoat crate clothingThe position is to manage inventory, assist in servicing our wholesale accounts & assit in the day to day operations that are involved with a label. Listed twelve hours agoat Classic HolidaysCome face to face with clients to promote our product in our Mount Maunganui office. Listed three days agoat Podium Podiatry and Footwear LtdIf you have an interest in sports and recreation and love your footwear - Podium Podiatry and Footwear is the place for you!!! Listed two days agoat Smiths City Southern LtdWe are seeking an enthusiastic part time Sales Consultant with an aptitude for sales to join our team in our Dunedin Branch Listed six days agoat Fortitude Partners Ltd
We are looking for customer-centric superstars to join our Customer Care and Service team at Honda Cars Newmarket. Do you have what it takes?
- Globally recognised brand
- Multiple roles with immediate start
- Modern working environment
Listed twelve hours agoat Latitude MediaWe are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic advertising sales professional, who loves Canterbury and print media just as much as we do! Listed one day agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Turn your TRAVEL and SALES passion into a career and reap the many company rewards & benefits along the way! Travel qualifications not essential.
- Recognised as one of NZ’s best places to work – 15 years running
- Enjoy a company culture focused on reward and recognition
- Discounted personal travel and other associated benefits of our industry
Listed three days agoat Tomizone LimitedWe are looking for a passionate salesperson in an inter-divisional role, to drive inbound and outbound sales across our extensive suite of solutions
Receive new jobs for this search by email