Legal, Sales, Information & Communication Technology, Civil/Structural Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve hours agoat Mitre 10
Develop and hone your skills within a large billion-dollar retail business that is going through a real step-change in its technology offering.
- Permanent opportunity at NZ's leading DIY and garden centre
- Interaction with onsite team members and stores
- Great benefits, culture and opportunity to grow
Listed seven days agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby is looking for a world class IT Support Specialist
- The perfect role to kickstart your IT career
- Receive a host of great benefts
- An opportunity to work with one of NZ's most iconic brands
Listed two days agoat Robert Half TechnologyRare opportunity for a L1 Support Engineer to take a step up into a L2 position - varied role with lots of project work Listed seven days agoat Lane Neave
Our firm is expanding and so we need someone to join our busy IT team.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Social and friendly culture
- Great opportunity in a growing team
Listed twelve hours agoat The Warehouse GroupAs a skilled Wireless Network Engineer, you will be work within a high functioning team who are responsible for supporting a wide range of network. Listed eight days agoat Tip Top
This is your opportunity to provide exceptional IT support for Infrastructure and Business Systems Software as we go through a period of transition.
- Be part of an ERP implementation and be first port of call for IT in NZ
- Work for New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted ice cream brand
- Permanent salaried opportunity based in Mt Wellington
Listed three days agoat Absolute IT LimitedBased in Auckland airport you will manage to international terminal tech support 24/7 shift pattern with physically demanding workload Listed one day agoat Bluefin Resources Pty LimitedGreat opportunity for a service delivery consultant / incident manager to join a global company in a great role and team. Listed nine days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed two days agoat My Food Bag
My Food Bag is looking for an enthusiastic candidate with the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to trouble shoot and sound problem-solving skills?
- Determination to follow through and ensure a timely resolution of issues?
- My Food Bag is looking for you!
Listed three days agoat Halcyon Knights Pty Ltd
Opp to work with a sophisticated electronic trading product| Prev SaaS and product support exp preferred| Sole charge role| "Round the sun" flexibili
- Chance to champion and support a complex electronic trading platform
- Challenging role with full ownership
- International team with a great culture and supportive spirit
Listed one day agoat CBROS Technologies LtdWe seek a talented remote support engineer, who can assist our customers with tier 1-2 network troubleshooting and new network hardware provisioning. Listed eight days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandMultiple roles - Service Desk, Desktop Support, Service Engineers and Shift Leaders. Plan a change for the New Year. Listed eighteen hours agoat Stellar RecruitmentWork for an amazing organisation who will encourage and enable you to drive your career forward Listed six days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
We are looking for an IT Support Manager to join a fun, innovative and forward thinking company. Take the next step in your career now.
- Work with a fast growing successful NZ company
- Support cutting edge technology
- Work in a face paced environment with a great office culture
Listed one day agoat Fujitsu New ZealandOpportunity for a skilled, customer focused Desktop Support person who is passionate about providing a first class service. Listed three days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Support Engineer | Customer facing | Fixed Term Contract
- 6 month fixed-term contract
- Auckland CBD
Listed five days agoat helloworldWe're seeking a talented IT Systems Engineer to join Helloworld Travel NZ, one of Australasia’s largest integrated travel service providers.
Receive new jobs for this search by email