Legal, Engineering, Self Employment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat iCLAW Culliney | Partners
A great opportunity for a Solicitor/ Lawyer. Personal and professional development; quality and varied work; collaborative team.
- Corporate / Commercial / Property Law
- Staunchly Local, Truly Global
- Great exposure
This is a featured jobat Pathways to NZ
Opportunity to train and forge your immigration career with one of New Zealand's foremost and reputable immigration advisory companies.
- Market leading immigration advisory company
- Exposure to a wide and varied client base and immigration requirement complexity
- A fast paced dynamic environment where you will be challenged and rewarded.
Listed four hours agoat Private AdvertiserThis is a fantastic opportunity for a junior trust officer to continue their career in a busy mid-size boutique law firm. Listed twenty hours agoat OneStaff Auckland
Onestaff are looking for motivated labourer's keen to develop a career within the water care sector. On the job training is available !
- Water servicemen
Listed ten days agoat Private AdvertiserWe have a great entry level role available for a candidate looking to get started in the legal industry Listed three days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Do you want to work in a funky, progressive law office with all the latest systems and get a significant increase in salary? If so, get in quick!
- Love Employment law? Then this is the role for you!
- Funky progressive firm with a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
- Paying above market rate for the right person, working for two awesome Partners
Listed three days agoat Able Personnel
Our client is a busy Napier firm seeking a Legal Executive / Assistant to join their team.
- Small but fast growing law firm
- Napier based
- Make this role your own
Listed four days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Showcase your legal admin expertise in these busy and short term assignments!
- Multiple short term assignments at competitive hourly rates
- Various well renowned legal firms across Christchurch
- Immediate availability
Listed three days agoat Duncan Cotterill
You’ll need your fair share of energy. It’s a busy place and we’ll look to include and involve you. That’s how we succeed.
- Permanent position - Wellington
- A mature, confident “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
Listed four days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Great opportunity to stretch the PA arm of your skillsbase whilst learning more about the world of Litigation in this top tier firm.
- Are you a people person who enjoys organising others?
- Top tier progressive firm with a professional but welcoming atmosphere
- Lots of variety with client contact on offer.
Listed three hours agoat Norris Ward McKinnon
We need an organised, motivated and highly capable person to support lawyers in our Corporate Commercial team.
- One of Waikato's largest and most respected law firms
- Friendly, team-based environment
- Opportunity to learn new skills
Listed four days agoat Drake New Zealand - Palmerston North
Our client is looking for someone with some light engineering experience although training is offered to the right person.
- Local company
- Full time
- Weekly pay
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Justice
You will contribute to develop and maintain constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team.
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge.
- Build valuable collegial relationship with members of the judiciary..
Listed seven days agoat Sanford
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Management Administrator to join our dedicated and specialised Engineering team at our Timaru site.
- Joining an corporate organisation with a vision for the future
- opportunity to develop and implement our preventative maintenance programme
- Joining a positive, passionate and caring working environment
Listed seven days agoat Chris Matthews & Associates Ltd
Are you seeking new challenges, permanent, stable long-term employment?
- Offers good work/life balance; Mon – Fri day shift plus overtime
- International company, ongoing challenges and excellent training
- New Plymouth; great location and lifestyle
Listed three days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Is Intellectual Property of interest? If you are looking for a great work to life balance and to work with lovely people then this role is for you!
- Take your pick - three positions available
- Lovely firms who offer flexible working hours and a great work to life balance
- Lots of variety on offer with ongoing challenges and training available
Listed four days agoat AWF
Are you looking for full time work closer to home? Then we have just the job for you!
- Weekly wages and free parking!
- Early start time means you miss the traffic!
- Temporary to permanent opportunities for the right applicant
Listed three days agoat Virtue Consulting
Well-established, non-bank mortgage lending company looking for experienced Loans Admin person to join their team.
- Well-established, non-bank mortgage lending company
- Management of the loan documentation process / Settlements
- Small team, CBD Location
Listed three days agoat Crown Worldwide (NZ) Ltd
If you have a can-do attitude, motivation to succeed and a passion for the furniture moving industry then you could be exactly the person we are for!
- We generate the work!
- Guaranteed income
- Training provided
Listed three days agoat people2people
An independent firm are currently seeking a legal secretary to join their property and mortgage refinancing team.
- Join a small firm with a family culture
- Based in Auckland CBD
- Exposure to different areas of law for your proffessional development
Listed three days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Are you a Legal Executive looking for an exciting new challenge?
- Supportive, friendly and inclusive team
- Fantastic employee benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email