Legal, Engineering, Self Employment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Pathways to NZ
Opportunity to train and forge your immigration career with one of New Zealand's foremost and reputable immigration advisory companies.
- Market leading immigration advisory company
- Exposure to a wide and varied client base and immigration requirement complexity
- A fast paced dynamic environment where you will be challenged and rewarded.
This is a featured jobat James & Wells
We are on the lookout for a like-minded secretary to join our patent team.
- Unique junior Secretary role based in Hamilton CBD
- Gain a variety of experience in a fun professional services environment
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserThis is a fantastic opportunity for a junior trust officer to continue their career in a busy mid-size boutique law firm. Listed one day agoat New Life New Zealand Limited
How would you like to make someone’s dream come true – every day? We help people create a new life in New Zealand!
- Excellent Opportunity for Career Potential
- Exciting Industry with Company in Growth Mode
- Family Friendly Team
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Justice
Assist, on an urgent roster basis, to provide urgent support to Judges nationally where required
- Undertaking legal research for District Court Judges.
- Keeping up to date with changes in common law and legislation.
- Identifying information from different sources.
Listed seven hours agoat MinterEllisonRuddWattsThe role is varied and involves administrative support as well as trade mark administration. Listed three days agoat OneStaff Auckland
Onestaff are looking for motivated labourer's keen to develop a career within the water care sector. On the job training is available !
- Water servicemen
Listed twelve days agoat Private AdvertiserWe have a great entry level role available for a candidate looking to get started in the legal industry Listed one day agoat Ministry of Justice
Contributes to develop and maintains constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team.
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge.
- Build valuable collegial relationships with members.
Listed twenty two hours agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Great legal support opportunities at top rated suburban and central law firms!
- Excellent career progression
- Part time and full time roles available now!
- Auckland central
Listed one day agoat IMMagine Australia & New Zealand
We are looking to add another licensed immigration adviser to our growing team in Auckland. We need someone who can hit the ground running...
- Established consultancy
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and resources
Listed five days agoat Able Personnel
Our client is a busy Napier firm seeking a Legal Executive / Assistant to join their team.
- Small but fast growing law firm
- Napier based
- Make this role your own
Listed six days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Showcase your legal admin expertise in these busy and short term assignments!
- Multiple short term assignments at competitive hourly rates
- Various well renowned legal firms across Christchurch
- Immediate availability
Listed five days agoat Duncan Cotterill
You’ll need your fair share of energy. It’s a busy place and we’ll look to include and involve you. That’s how we succeed.
- Permanent position - Wellington
- A mature, confident “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
Listed seven hours agoat Ministry of Justice
The Legal Secretary is primarily responsible for managing legal secretarial and administrative service.
- Supportive and positive team.
- Interesting criminal defence environment.
- Excellent professional development and training opportunities.
Listed six days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Great opportunity to stretch the PA arm of your skillsbase whilst learning more about the world of Litigation in this top tier firm.
- Are you a people person who enjoys organising others?
- Top tier progressive firm with a professional but welcoming atmosphere
- Lots of variety with client contact on offer.
Listed five days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Is Intellectual Property of interest? If you are looking for a great work to life balance and to work with lovely people then this role is for you!
- Take your pick - three positions available
- Lovely firms who offer flexible working hours and a great work to life balance
- Lots of variety on offer with ongoing challenges and training available
Listed six days agoat Drake New Zealand - Palmerston North
Our client is looking for someone with some light engineering experience although training is offered to the right person.
- Local company
- Full time
- Weekly pay
Listed two days agoat Norris Ward McKinnon
We need an organised, motivated and highly capable person to support lawyers in our Corporate Commercial team.
- One of Waikato's largest and most respected law firms
- Friendly, team-based environment
- Opportunity to learn new skills
Listed five days agoat people2people
An independent firm are currently seeking a legal secretary to join their property and mortgage refinancing team.
- Join a small firm with a family culture
- Based in Auckland CBD
- Exposure to different areas of law for your proffessional development
Listed six hours agoat Materials & Testing laboratories Ltd
Experienced mechanical testing professional to join our growing IANZ accredited laboratory and be part of a tight team keen on customer service
- Be part of a tight team
- Dynamic environment, no day is the same
- Learn and grow with the company
Receive new jobs for this search by email