Legal, Engineering, Self Employment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for two outstanding full-time legal administrators to join our Auckland office.
- Work alongside some of best legal minds in New Zealand.
- Moving to our new home Commercial Ba - prime waterfront location!
- Flexible workplace, along with some great staff benefits on offer.
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
This role is responsible for providing strategic value through working with the wider team on new product development and managing any IP risks
- Interesting and innovative work protecting standards content
- Fixed term opportunity based in our Wellington CBD location – 15 months
- Flexible fun environment with work life balance being part of a specialist team
Listed four days agoat Electropar Limited
We have one exciting graduate opportunity with special focus on Testing, QA, and QC
- Market Leader
- Varied learning Opportunities
Listed twenty two hours agoat Private Advertiser• Large Food Manufacturing, Dairy, Pharmaceutical • Excellent career company • Outstanding Remuneration package on offer Listed seven days agoat Electropar Limited
To grow and strengthen our team we are currently accepting applications for the position of Engineering Draftsperson.
- Long established company
- Varied learning opportunities
Listed six days agoat Lawson Williams Specialist Recruitment
New Zealand's leading designer and manufacturer for air conditioning products and agent for the fastest growing range of Heat Pumps.
- Innovative air conditioning designer and manufacturer
- Great working environment and team culture
- Mangere location
Listed five days agoat AWFDo you have mechanical site experience and looking for temporary work new to start 2020? Listed four days agoat Stryker
We are now seeking a passionate, driven and energetic professional to join our team in Auckland, NZ!
- Recently voted Australia’s #1 Best Place to Work in 2019!
- Progress and grow your career with a leading global medical device company
Listed seven days agoat Grain Tech Ltd
Project Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer with Solidworks / AutoCAD experience. Good communication skills, planning and an eye to detail is a must.
- Small friendly company
- Close to motorways
- Off road parking
Listed fourteen days agoat Venerdi
We are on the search for a Night Shift Maintenance Engineer with a flair for food manufacturing.
- West Auckland Location
- Great Team Culture
- Family Owned Business
Listed four days agoat AlmaoDouchPERSONAL ASSISTANT Listed six days agoat RakonRakon Ltd Listed six days agoat Crown Law
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to join the Research and Library Services Team as a Library Assistant.
- Be part of a high-performing and collegial team.
- Play an integral role in supporting the delivery of Crown legal services.
- Find professional challenges & opportunities that you won't find anywhere else.
Listed five days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Devise packaging solutions for new product development materials and equipment initiatives...
- New Product Development Materials And Equipment Initiatives
- Strong Business Engagement, Your Projects Have Been Prioritised
- Sizeable Team With The Desire To Develop You
Listed eight days agoat Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
- Exciting role in a growing team
- Great company culture
- Great Auckland CBD location
Listed four days agoat WestSide Corporation - NZ
Respected Oil & Gas Company. Reputation for valuing people, innovation & performance. Competitive salary, bonuses system & a great team environment!
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, commensurate with experience.
- Based in the scenic Taranaki region in the North Island of New Zealand.
- Exciting opportunity to oversee technical into the plant & field operations.
Listed four days agoat Clarkson Electrical
Exciting opportunity for an Operations manager to join our reputable and growing fuels business providing excellence in project and service delivery
- 1. Competitive salary, vehicle and bonus offered
- 2. On the job skill development and training provided
- 3. Senior leadership role in a New Zealand owned growing company
Listed ten days agoat Prime Strategies Group Ltd
We are looking for someone with a unique blend of sales, technical and creative skills to join our cross-functional sales & design team.
- Work for an innovative, leading business with an enviable reputation.
- A truly creative, hands-on role.
- An opportunity to work in a great environment with an excellent team culture.
Listed six days agoat Babcock NZ
Working closely with the Requirements Manager. You will use IFS to a manage the resources, costing and scheduling of our engineering projects
- Devonport Location
- International Organisation
- Great Projects to work on
Listed four days agoat Airbus Australia Pacific Limited
Join a global leader in aeronautics
- Airbus is a high performance environment
- Diverse organisation
- Wide bodied experience
Listed four days agoat Dunedin City Council
You will coordinate input from the wider 3 Waters Group to resource consent, building consent and new water connection processes.
- A diploma or equivalent in engineering, science or policy
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Permanent full-time role
Receive new jobs for this search by email