Legal, Engineering, Self Employment, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Spanbild New Zealand Limited
Varied role with a great opportunity for professional development.
- Diverse role in a growing business
- Do you have an affinity for building and construction?
- Continued career and professional development
Listed two days agoat Vitaco Health NZ Ltd
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with relevant experience within the food, pharmaceutical or FMCG industries.
- Leading FMCG organisation in handy East Tamaki location
- Dynamic and supportive team
- A day off on your Birthday
Listed two days agoat u&u. Recruitment PartnersAn immediate start for a project engineer with three years experience in horizontal directional drilling. Listed five days agoat Compac
Are you ready to join our pear-fect team?
- Fun and collaborative team
- Great close-to-but-out of CBD location
- Excellent fruit puns
Listed twelve days agoat Bureau Limited
Looking for a dynamic environment who where you can improve people and process while working with the latest machinery? This food company invests!
- Food manufacuring leader?
- Successful company moving to next phase!
- Great investment in plant and people!
Listed three days agoat Technical Engineering Group Limited
Manage food industry projects from concept to commissioning across multiple clients and sites
- Varied, interesting work for prestige clients
- Friendly, supportive and flexible work environment
- Paid overtime
Listed two days agoat Robert Walters
Exciting new opportunity to join a growing business within the Technology industry to own the Talent & HR function.
- Fantastic new opportunity in a growing business
- Be a part of exciting change in a people based environment
- Immediate start on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Listed two days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardAbout us:Waitemata District Health Board is the largest DHB by population in our country, serving over 640,000 people. And we believe that ever... Listed two days agoat H2R Consulting
This opportunity will suit you if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, where you have the opportunity to shape the way people work.
- Opportunity to join a lead government agency
- Be part of an experienced, multi-disciplinary regional HR team
- Immediate start - 6 month fixed (initially) - Greenlane
Listed three days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Proven HR experience in delivering complex strategic and operational direction, working across diverse portfolios.
- Outstanding opportunity
- High-level strategic and operational role
- Ability to build relationships
Listed four days agoat H2R Consulting
You will have a portfolio which will see you partner with key stakeholders providing both strategic and operational HR support.
- Part of a fantastic HR team
- 6-month FTC
- True generalist position
Listed four days agoat Red Consulting Group
Lead the Risk, H&S, IT and Compliance requirements at Tamaki Regeneration Company. Report to CFO. Incredible work culture where you can do great work!
- How you do this job is as important as what you do. Incredible organisation.
- Work with & for people who will inspire you to be the best you can possibly be.
- Bring all your skills to TRC - share your knowledge & make a difference.
Listed five days agoat Fusion Partners LimitedJoin this Not for Profit organisation, in an exciting greenfields role, where you can make a difference and add genuine value, as their go to expert. Listed five days agoat Temperzone
This is a complex and challenging role that requires sound Pressure Vessel knowledge and product design experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Senior mechanical engineering role
- Well-established Kiwi manufacturer
- Unique career opportunity
Listed five days agoat New Zealand PoliceHuman Resources Manager Wellington Salary Range $119,085- $161,115 Permanent, Full Time Police Employee Job Requisition ID 13170 We currently ha... Listed five days agoat Korn Ferry
Exercise your relationship-building and stakeholder management skills onsite in our collaborative, inclusive team at Vodafone.
- Fantastic onsite opportunity with our high-profile client, Vodafone
- Influence hiring across an exciting digital and IT portfolio
- Sourcing and administrative support provided from our Talent Delivery Centre
Listed three days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Great Contract opportunity for HR Project Lead, two meaty projects including selection & implementation of new HRIS
- 6 months' Fixed Term Contract ++
- Parnell, Auckland
- Start ASAP
Listed three days agoat Fiserv New Zealand Limited
With the support of an HR Analyst you will guide, develop and delight 230 NZ staff and play a key role in a truly global HR team.
- NZ HR Country Lead
- Multinational Corporation
- Sweet fin-tech vibe
Listed five days agoat ETEL Ltd
Are you a passionate, motivated Health and Safety professional looking for an exciting role where you can really make your mark?
- Successful, growing NZ Company
- Career development opportunities
- Strong values-based culture
Listed four days agoat Kainga Ora
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Human Resources professional with experience of culture and organisational change.
- Use your experience to influence and make change
- Deliver excellent service tailored to the needs of your customers
- Annual salary of $117,000 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed two days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Work strategically with our HQ leaders, front-line operations and emergency comms centre.
- Highly engaged, respected and values-based organisation
- Deliver on strategic projects to enhance business performance
- Flexible working arrangements
Receive new jobs for this search by email