Legal, Engineering, Self Employment, Human Resources & Recruitment, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Health
The People and Capability team at the Ministry of Health is looking for an Employment Relations specialist.
- Exciting opportunity to develop and lead employment relations strategy
- Varied role with exposure to a wide range of ER and IR experiences
- Utilise your legal expertise within the Government environment
This is a featured jobat Neverman Bennett Lawyers
Looking for a talented legal secretary to join our leading property firm
- Be part of a high performing team
- Have both autonomy and the support of a great team
- Have access to great benefits like carparking, mobile phone, and more
Listed twenty hours agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Become an integral member of operations engineering team by supporting and improving the manufacturing of our products.
- Hands on role
- Collaborative team
- Solidworks projects
Listed thirteen hours agoat Stacked Talent
Smart & full of energy? Then join Stackd and be part of the team that turn the way that people find their first career job on its head.
- Work in a startup looking to solve a real problem
- Get creative, be busy and learn something every day
- Funky north shore offices
Listed two days agoat E.Goddard ltdPRODUCTION ENGINEERING ~ PROCESS CONTROL, PRODUCT ANALYSIS, MACHINE SET-UP & DEVELOPMENT OF MACHINE TOOLS, JIGS & PRODUCTS Listed four days agoat Vitaco Health NZ Ltd
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with relevant experience within the food, pharmaceutical or FMCG industries.
- Leading FMCG organisation in handy East Tamaki location
- Dynamic and supportive team
- A day off on your Birthday
Listed twenty one hours agoat The Warehouse Group
We're on a mission to transform our People Support function to a data driven, analytics focused team.
- Work within NZ's largest iconic retailer
- Fantastic career and development opportunities
- Join our team and work with passionate and talented people
Listed seven days agoat Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
- Grow your own career
- Be a key part of a high peforming and busy team
- Great Auckland CBD location
Listed eighteen hours agoat Beca
Support senior asset managers and engineers leading packages of work providing professional advice to our clients effectively and efficiently
- We're a collaborative and dedicated team spread across different levels
- Great mentoring support and opportunities to take ownership of your career
- Find innovative approaches to solving problems & challenging the status quo
Listed one day agoat Cityside Baptist ChurchWe are seeking a creative, enthusiastic and authentic Christian leader to co-ordinate our vibrant teenage ministry! Listed two days agoat Motutapu Restoration TrustVolunteer Coordinator for conservation organisation that works on a Hauraki Gulf island. The role will suit someone who can work from home. Listed twenty hours agoat Aurecon
12-month role supporting leaders with a wide variety of tasks. Be part of the wider ANZ People team and make an impact on our People Strategy.
- Fixed term HR Generalist role and all the flexibility you can handle!
- Partner with the business on a variety of tasks from performance to mobility
- Own your method of delivery and join us at crucial time of change
Listed eight days agoat DOWNER NZLooking for that next career step? Our team based in Penrose, Auckland has an opportunity for a Project Engineer to join us! Listed five days agoat u&u. Recruitment PartnersAn immediate start for a project engineer with three years experience in horizontal directional drilling. Listed eleven hours agoat Private Advertiser
Kick start your career and immerse yourself in a unique training program. Learn from the best of the best in Employment Relations!
- Entry level role - no experience required!
- Set yourself up for success as an ER specialist
- Great perks and benefits
Listed two days agoat Page Personnel Customer ServiceHelp create and drive a team of Recruitment consultants while driving your own active and thriving recruitment desk with strong Business Development Listed five days agoat Biomed LimitedElectrical and mechanical maintenance Electrical trade certificate of EST A + B an advantage Listed thirteen hours agoat New Zealand Red Cross
We have an exciting opportunity in our Pathways to Settlement programme for an experienced coordinator of volunteers
- Permanent Role
- Part Time Position 18.75 hours per week
- Blenheim based
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserFantastic opportunity to get into one of Auckland fastest-growing tech company's. Listed six days agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Identify and lead transformation projects within our Materials Purchasing team
- Make this role your own
- Develop tools and plans
- Project management
Listed twenty one hours agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Have a direct impact on the lives of people in the community to help them to reconnect and live as independently as possible.
- Provide support to whānau living in your community
- Bring your strong personal and professional boundaries
- Culturally diverse, inclusive, respectful organisation where you can be yourself
Receive new jobs for this search by email