Legal, Engineering, Self Employment, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Evolution Lawyers
Providing secretarial and admin assistance to the directors, solicitors and other staff of Evolution Lawyers and managing the firms Mt Eden office.
- Varied secretarial role, looking after the firm's different practice areas
- Modern, unique law firm, with a young, vibrant team
- Great central office location in Mount Eden
Listed two days agoat Auckland Council
Come be the driving force for programs and events at your local community library in the Hibiscus Coast.
- Exciting role combining customer service and organising programs and events
- Work with a diverse range of people of all ages and backgrounds
- Work 38 hours per week close to home at the Whangaparāoa or Orewa libraries
Listed ten hours agoat AWF Trade Assistants wanted!
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandclassification: EngineeringEngineeringsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed seven days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Provide high quality, client-centred, library services primarily through all customer facing aspects of the library service.
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Enhance the learning journey of our students
- Conveniently located in Wellington CBD
Listed one day agoat The University of AucklandPromote student development and engagement by providing opportunities that support and encourage leadership, personal and academic development Listed five days agoat Massey University
Assist library customers by answering queries and providing help and support from the service point.
- Are you free to work weekends?
- Bring your excellent customer service and communication skills
- Two positions available
Listed one day agoat The Recruitment Project
If you have an interest in scheduling, planning or staff resourcing, this opportunity could be for you!
- FIXED TERM ROLE, Initially 3mths with possibility of permanent ongoing work
- Dynamic and fast paced role - no two days are the same!
- Competitive hourly rate/overtime payment
Listed seven days agoat Parata Gibbs Associates Ltd
This is a special opportunity for someone who is currently studying towards their Librarian qualifications.
- Superb potential
- Stunning corporate offices
- Exciting prospects for budding Librarian
Listed four days agoat Skills4Work
Want to work for a quality training company? If you are organised, have a will do attitude and customer centric focus, come join our team !
- Work with an energetic, fun and hardworking team
- Variety of work
- Quality training company who prides itself on what we achieve for our customer
Listed one day agoat The University of WaikatoYou will provide an excellent administrative support service with the main focus of the role developing and managing student voice initiatives. Listed five days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Focus on and provide a range of support to students’ to enhance their learning journey.
- Take the opportunity to help students thrive and succeed
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Enjoy a varied, challenging and rewarding role
Listed three days agoat Swayne McDonaldPart time - 1pm to 5pm weekdays supporting experienced lawyer and legal executive undertaking an interesting variety of work. Listed nine days agoat Community College Marlborough/Nelson
NCEA L 2 with a Customer Service/Fitness/Health focus required for our Youth Guarantee programmes beginning in August 1019.
- Use your industry skills to train others
- Work in a rewarding role seeing others develop their skills
- Part time 20 hours can be managed around school hours
Listed eight days agoat Howick Historical VillageAn exciting role working within a team of education assistants to provide a memorable learning experience for school groups and visitors. Listed five days agoat C & Z Tech Ltd
Teaching Aide and Personal Assistant-- (approx.40 hrs p/w) Do you have a passion for working with children with special needs? Do you have a backgrou
- Working location close to city
- Consistent PD training
- Opportunity to work with a small professional team
Listed six hours agoat Epic Legal Recruits
If you are looking to enhance your legal career look no further - you will not be disappointed with this role!
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a prestigious national top-tier law firm!
- Excellent training and ongoing support!
- Great opportunity for a switched on Legal Secretary who enjoys Litigation!
Listed one day agoat Financial Markets Authority (FMA)Interesting & diverse role where you will be a critical member of our team providing high quality records, reporting and research support. Listed twelve days agoat Thorndon School
• Support inquiry learning • Support student and teachers to use library • Processing and preparation of resources • Responsible for circulation
- Beautiful new library space
- Some flexibility around hours
- Inclusive environment with a diverse range of awesome students and teachers.
Listed seven days agoat Wheelers BooksPurchasing role in the book/publishing industry servicing schools & libraries based on the North Shore
Receive new jobs for this search by email