Engineering, Self Employment, Government & Defence, Tax Law Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Auckland Council
Animal handling & customer service. Raise public awareness of responsible dog ownership. Help make dogs a positive part of Auckland life.
- Your chance to work with animals all day long
- Thursday to Monday fixed rostered shift
- Permanent, full-time, Henderson based
Listed one day agoat Kapiti Coast District Council
We are looking for a casual Customer Services Officer to join our tight-knit and energetic Customer Service team.
- Do you have experience in frontline customer service roles?
- Demonstrate your excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy a fast-paced working environment
Listed one day agoat University of Canterbury
Be the first point of contact for student, staff and visitor enquiries to the College.
- Are you proficient in meeting and minute taking protocols?
- Bring your strong customer service skills
- Ensure friendly and effective customer services
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceArmourer Based in Upper Hutt 9 Months Fixed Term Two Positions Available Remuneration range: $78,594.00-$106,332.00 Job Requisition ID 11385 Listed twenty one hours agoat Parliamentary Service
Bring your administrative skills and proactive nature to the heart of Parliament with this varied role.
- Enjoy working in an environment unlike any other
- Be part of an organisation that supports it's people and encourages them to grow
- Play a key, behind-the-scenes part in helping your MP work for New Zealand
Listed five days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
An opportunity is available for someone looking to take their customer service skills into a healthcare setting.
- Do you have excellent reception and administration skills?
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Get the opportunity to work in the sunny Hawke's Bay!
Listed four days agoat Department of Internal AffairsOperations Delivery is a high–performing business unit who manage a wide range of support services Listed one day agoat University of Canterbury
We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Student Advisor to join our College of Arts.
- Provide advice and assistance to students
- Contribute to the Arts outreach and strategic initiatives
- Engage positively with a range of people from a diverse range of backgrounds
Listed twenty two hours agoat healthAllianceBe part of a small, but dynamic team Opportunity to learn and develop Variety and meaningful role in a fast paced, busy environment healthAl... Listed two days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Immigration New Zealand's Health Assessment Team (HAT) is the global centralised team supporting quality visa decisions through the delivery of a high
- Excellent training programmes
- Exposure across New Zealand's largest government Ministry
Listed twenty one hours agoat Ministry of Health
You will work with the team to provide prompt resolution of incidents and service requests
- Drive improvements that benefit the end user, increase capacity within the team
- Provide support to other staff within MICT Service Desk
- Demonstrate experience, resilience and customer focus in a technical environment
Listed two days agoat New Zealand PolicePhysical Education Officer Based at Auckland City District Permanent Full-Time Remuneration Range: $71,357.00-$96,542.00 Job Requisition ID 11059 Listed five days agoat ACC
Join an organisation who cares about their employees and is committed to their well-being and ongoing development.
- Bring your ability to interpret information and problem solve
- Demonstrate your great communication and time management skills
- Work as a part of a supportive and collaborative team
Listed twenty one hours agoat Horizons Regional Council
Curious self-starter? Your chance to become the newest member of our team!
- Looking for a challenge?
- Opportunity to learn.
- Support a great programme.
Listed ten days agoat Far North District Council
Key responsibilities include the day to day management & administration enforcement of the various legislation managed by the Animal Management team.
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience working with animals; dogs and stock in particular.
- Strong Health and Safety work ethics.
Listed twenty three hours agoat Tertiary Education Commission
We’re seeking an Executive Assistant for an initial two-year fixed term to support the Reform of Vocational Education (RoVE) programme.
- Be part of a dynamic team undertaking transformational change in education.
- $52k - $72k+ with an ASAP start, two year fixed-term.
- Work with a collaborative team.
Listed twenty one hours agoat ACC
Multiple opportunities to join an organisation that improves lives every day.
- Are you well organised, resilient and level headed?
- Demonstrate your strong communication and time management skills
- Customer-focused, fast-paced opportunity
Listed four days agoat Tauranga City Council
We have a great opportunity for a customer service superstar to join our team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Enjoy interacting with a wide range of customers
- Join our highly motivated, supportive team
- Great Employee benefits
Listed four days agoat ACC
If you understand the principals of assessing claims in a customer service environment and can work in a fast-paced environment we have a job for you.
- Do you have some experience working in the health or social sector?
- Bring your understanding of the principles of claims with a health/social lenses
- Receive career opportunities to grow and develop
Listed one day agoat ACC
The role of Case Administrator is an existing role within our Whangarei Branch providing support to clients to enable their recovery.
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Are you a team player with an amazing attitude?
- Bring your exceptional customer service experience
Receive new jobs for this search by email