Education & Training, Insurance & Superannuation Law, Legal Practice Management, Process Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat WestSide Corporation - NZ
Respected Oil & Gas Company. Reputation for valuing people, innovation & performance. Competitive salary, bonuses system & a great team environment!
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, commensurate with experience.
- Based in the scenic Taranaki region in the North Island of New Zealand.
- Exciting opportunity to oversee technical into the plant & field operations.
Listed five days agoat Mines Rescue Trust
An exciting fulltime Auckland based position delivering a broad range of high quality health and safety training and other health and safety services
- Attractive remuneration package and support
- Excellent carrer development opportunities
- Join a specialist nationwide team
Listed ten days agoat Future SkillsAcademic Manager, well-established private training education provider, Manukau-based, travel NZ, part-time flexible Listed five days agoat Jackson Russell
Working across all teams with a focus on team leadership, finance and specialist IT projects and day to day management of the practice.
- Senior Practice Management role in a Professional Services environment
- Focus on team leadership, finance and specialist IT projects
- Based in Auckland’s CBD
Listed seven days agoat Callaghan Innovation
Be a part of a strong team of Fermentation Scientists and Microbiologists delivering R&D and technology transfer projects.
- Get the opportunity to grow and develop your skills
- Be a part of the exciting work we've got underway
- Help make a difference to the future of New Zealand
Listed six days agoat BCITO
Due to an internal promotion, we are on the hunt for a Youth Engagement Manager to join our marketing team.
- Make an impact & be part of something with a greater purpose
- Join a dynamic, forward-thinking Marketing Team
- Great company benefits!
Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Justice
Responsible for leadership, mentoring and management for staff.
- Provide effective leadership to the office and contribute to the leadership.
- Contribute to the growth and development.
- Model well developed interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach
Listed six days agoat A44Lead and maintain the overall artist creative vision for A44 Games Listed twelve days agoat Mercury
Interesting and varied role and will include a mix of operational support and project work.
- Supporting our 5 Geothermal Power Stations within the Rotorua & Taupo regions
- Excellent benefits including additional 5 days leave per annum (MyDays)
Listed eight days agoat Smart International
A rewarding opportunity to join a global family of schools to enhance the education of their students and provide their staff with enriching careers.
- Senior Leadership Position
- High Performing and Collaborative Team
- Generous Salary and Benefits
Listed seven days agoat The University of Waikato
This new leadership role leads a team of dedicated regional managers responsible for managing the University's international student recruitment.
- Build productive relationships with key recruitment channels
- Bring your strong understanding of the global education environment
- Utilise your mid-senior management experience
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserWe need an experienced tutor for our 10 year old daughter on Tuesdays from 5pm-6.30pm and Thursdays from 5pm-6pm. Maths and reading comprehension. Listed ten days agoat The Mind Lab
We’re looking for an experienced team leader to head our Master of Teaching and Education Leadership (Initial Teacher Education) programme.
- Lead a team of diverse and passionate tertiary educators
- Be a part of a social justice and equity programme
- Responsible for 120 school based trainee teachers
Listed seven days agoat EduExpertsTutoring Positions for Teachers at EduExperts Browns Bay Centre Listed five days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
This is a newly established, integral role, to develop, build and implement critical risk training programmes across Fletcher Construction
- Newly established role to deliver a market leading training programme
- Head Office based role, with travel to all sites across the Division
- Integral to the delivery, and consistency of our safety leadership programmes
Listed fifteen days agoat SKYCITY
Help us develop and deliver employment programmes for unskilled youth.
- Do you have experience developing successful employment programmes?
- Are you a strong relationship builder who brings people together?
- Are you the sort of person who'll work hard to make a difference for others?
Listed six days agoat Taranaki Regional Council
We're seeking for someone to join the team of Facilitators supporting the Enviroschools kaupapa in Taranaki.
- Support teachers and students with environmental learning and action
- Bring your knowledge of Education for Sustainability
- Become involved in positive sustainable action
Listed seven days agoat Technical Recruitment Solutions
Diverse role within a high profile government body. Investigation, policy development and stakeholder engagement in focus.
- Government Agency
- Auckland or Wellington Location
- Health & Safety
Listed twelve days agoat Ministry of Education
This is a fixed-term position to the end of December 2021 working on operational delivery projects.
- Lead a team of people that are working on projects to make a real difference
- Build capability across the team
- Ensure appropriate levels of governance and controls are in place
Listed four days agoat GNS Science
Lead the team responsible for developing new research opportunities and ensuring streamlined, timely contracting processes for all science contracts
- An exciting leadership opportunity to make a difference to NZ
- Work in a tight knit team working across the organisation
- Flexible, supportive work culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email