Legal, Other, Teaching - Tertiary, Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat The University of Auckland
Join a passionate and supportive team, teaching labs and workshops with a focus on electrical and electronics engineering.
- Full-time, permanent role in modern labs and workshops
- Bring your passion for teaching and creativity
- Help make a difference in our students learning
Listed five days agoat Domain LegalGeneral practice Auckland law firm looking for a talented junior solicitor/law clerk to join our team. Listed four days agoat Working International Visas LtdWe are currently growing significantly and looking for someone who wants to be part of our fast-paced, service-oriented, modern environment. Listed eleven hours agoat Russell McVeagh
We're looking for a skilled Legal Secretary, or Personal Assistant, to join our Litigation Team.
- Modern CBD office
- Supportive team enviroment
- Excellent benefits
Listed twelve hours agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
We are on the hunt for high performing Legal Secretaries who are looking for a new challenge for 2020.
- A place where you and your work are valued
- An opportunity to make a difference
- A cohesive working environment
Listed six days agoat IMMagine Australia & New ZealandWe are looking to add another licensed immigration adviser to our growing team in Auckland. We need someone who can hit the ground running... Listed three days agoat Future SkillsProgramme Developer, well-established private training education provider, Manukau-based, permanent full-time, vocational programmes L3 - L9. Listed five days agoat Inder Lynch
Legal Secretary with litigation skills looking for a new challenge.
- Work closer to home
- Better Work Life Balance
- Medium sized firm
Listed sixteen hours agoat DOWNER NZ
Career defining opportunity. Make a real difference to both our team and your career in this role. Senior leadership role working across broad region
- Provide area wide leadership for one of our largest and most diverse regions
- Focused on developing and implementing strategies for continued growth
- Key leadership role working closely with the business and the Regional GM
Listed five days agoat Phoenix Law LimitedPhoenix Law Ltd specialises in a diverse range of legal and policy issues. Listed three days agoat Denham BramwellCompetitive Salary with benefits Immediate start Modern open plan office Welcoming and supportive team environment Listed six days agoat Solomon GroupIf you are keen to make a difference in the community; have a passion and want to work with young people; we would love to hear from you! Listed ten hours agoat Public Trust
Join Public Trust as an Associate Trustee & help New Zealanders preserve the present and secure their future with a range of estate planning services.
- Public Trust is a big little business with ambition!
- Use your empathy, commercial acumen and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Great development opportunities
Listed seven days agoat KPMG
You'll get exposure to a wide range of immigration matters with respect to corporate companies and individuals.
- Part Time opportunity
- Must have a full or provisional Immigration Advice qualification
- Work with a team whose passion is Global Mobility and Immigration
Listed six days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are seeking one Litigation Support Officer to provide confidential and efficient support to the litigation team in our Palmerston North office.
- Dedicated and supportive team, flexible work options
- Be responsible for providing administration support activities
- Palmerston North
Listed five days agoat Farry and Co Law
Looking for an administration superstar who has the willingness to go above and beyond in supporting their team.
- A support role with lots of variety
- Hop, skip and a jump away from Britomart Transport Centre
- Prime waterfront location - stunning harbour views!
Listed four days agoat Teach First NZ
Here in Aotearoa, we need skilled individuals with a strong understanding of Engineering and Science to lead social change in the community.
- Have a real impact, working to make systemic change
- Employment-based training: work and study at the same time
- Fully salaried position with a fully scholarshipped Postgraduate qualification
Listed twelve hours agoat QJumpers
TANZ eCampus Learner Outcome Co-ordinator
- Friendly, innovative and high-performing team
- Supportive and collaborative environment
- Fast growing company
Listed eleven hours agoat Aspect Technical Recruitment Ltd
Weld Shop Manager with structural and jobbing experience to lead the direction of the team and supervise staff
- Well established New Zealand Company
- Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- East Tamaki Location
Receive new jobs for this search by email