Legal, Other, Teaching - Tertiary, Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat The University of Auckland
Join a passionate and supportive team, teaching labs and workshops with a focus on electrical and electronics engineering.
- Full-time, permanent role in modern labs and workshops
- Bring your passion for teaching and creativity
- Help make a difference in our students learning
Listed four days agoat Domain LegalGeneral practice Auckland law firm looking for a talented junior solicitor/law clerk to join our team. Listed three days agoat Working International Visas LtdWe are currently growing significantly and looking for someone who wants to be part of our fast-paced, service-oriented, modern environment. Listed three days agoat Future SkillsProgramme Developer, well-established private training education provider, Manukau-based, permanent full-time, vocational programmes L3 - L9. Listed five days agoat Inder Lynch
Legal Secretary with litigation skills looking for a new challenge.
- Work closer to home
- Better Work Life Balance
- Medium sized firm
Listed five days agoat IMMagine Australia & New ZealandWe are looking to add another licensed immigration adviser to our growing team in Auckland. We need someone who can hit the ground running... Listed three days agoat Denham BramwellCompetitive Salary with benefits Immediate start Modern open plan office Welcoming and supportive team environment Listed four days agoat Phoenix Law LimitedPhoenix Law Ltd specialises in a diverse range of legal and policy issues. Listed five days agoat Solomon GroupIf you are keen to make a difference in the community; have a passion and want to work with young people; we would love to hear from you! Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are seeking one Litigation Support Officer to provide confidential and efficient support to the litigation team in our Palmerston North office.
- Dedicated and supportive team, flexible work options
- Be responsible for providing administration support activities
- Palmerston North
Listed six days agoat KPMG
You'll get exposure to a wide range of immigration matters with respect to corporate companies and individuals.
- Part Time opportunity
- Must have a full or provisional Immigration Advice qualification
- Work with a team whose passion is Global Mobility and Immigration
Listed three days agoat Teach First NZ
Here in Aotearoa, we need skilled individuals with a strong understanding of Engineering and Science to lead social change in the community.
- Have a real impact, working to make systemic change
- Employment-based training: work and study at the same time
- Fully salaried position with a fully scholarshipped Postgraduate qualification
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Education
Help maximise learning and promote social inclusion for children and young people with learning support needs.
- We have a big and important job to do and we need your help
- Make a real difference in children and young people's lives
- Work as part of a trans-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals
Listed three days agoat NetsafeNetsafe is seeking an experienced, creative and motivated Education Advisor to be part of an established team working at a national level. Listed four days agoat Farry and Co Law
Looking for an administration superstar who has the willingness to go above and beyond in supporting their team.
- A support role with lots of variety
- Hop, skip and a jump away from Britomart Transport Centre
- Prime waterfront location - stunning harbour views!
Listed five days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Play an integral role in one of New Zealand's leading organisations within its industry
- High level work
- Progressive, forward-thinking team
- Leading NZ organisation
Listed twenty one hours agoat Clarity Consulting Group Limited
Excellent opportunities for those looking for new opportunities in 2020!
- Private practice lawyers seeking a move in-house
- Competitive base salary and generous benefits
- Location: New Zealand
Listed four days agoat New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)
Assist in the recruitment of international students from Asian markets
- Greenlane Location
- Handy to transport hubs and local amenities
- Values based organisation with a global reach
Listed three days agoat AJ Park
We are seeking a Legal Assistant to work in the Trademark team assisting a senior executive.
- Demonstrate your experience in administrative or secretarial work
- Enjoy varied and interesting work in a people-focused environment
- Work in a people-focused culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email