Legal, Education & Training, Water & Waste Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed thirteen hours agoat Victoria University of Wellington
We are looking for a permanent, full-time International Student Support manager.
- Provide support for enrolled international students
- Bring your strong communication skills
- Offering a permanent, full-time position
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceFile Manager Criminal Justice Support Unit, Manukau Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $71,357 - $96,542 Multiple positions available Listed five hours agoat UCOLResponsible for operational oversight activities related to campus operations, health and safety, stakeholder relationships,business development Listed twelve days agoat Mott MacDonald Australia and New Zealand
Mott MacDonald is a £1.1 billion consultancy with 15,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents.
- Grow your own career
- Be a key part of a high peforming and busy team
- Great Auckland CBD location
Listed seven days agoat Fire and Emergency New Zealand
We now have a permanent or two year secondment opportunity for a Trainer to fill in the Te Hiku (Region 1) training team based in Auckland.
- Join our unique organisation dedicated to helping our communities
- Lots of variety
- Great team environment
Listed nine days agoat Skills4Work
New position to join and manage our growing team and company. You will manage, grow and inspire our passionate, team into our exciting future.
- Unique, exciting new position available - our company is in future growth
- Flexibile work hours
- Be part of a forward thinking team working in the vocational and tertiary sector
Listed four days agoat Pohlen Partners
Advance your career with this industry leader in environmental services
- Auckland based
- Three water-based environment
- SCADA focussed
Listed five days agoat NZDF
The Registrar manages the business of the Court Martial and ensures that it has the support necessary to exercise its jurisdiction effectively.
- Utilise your experience in legal office and judges' assistant work
- Pivotal role to the expeditious and proper administration of justice
- Wellington based role
Listed seven days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutor New Zealand Police Auckland Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $75,594 - $116,123 Multiple positions available Listed five days agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
Work for a positive and passionate organisation, whilst gaining exposure to projects of national significance that genuinely make a difference.
- Passionate Team
- Epsom Location
- Fixed Term Contract
Listed six days agoat Hard Hat Recruits
Put your skills to good use in this Large Wastewater Project in the north of Auckland with this well-established New Zealand Construction Company.
- Big project based in the North of Auckland
- Fantastic opportunity to get on board with future projects
- Competitive hourly rates
Listed five hours agoat UCOLPromoting and ensuring the full integration of Wairarapa Campus into the total UCOL Academic Faculty Listed six days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
International company with a great culture looking for 2 in-house Legal Advisors/Trust Administrators
- Modern offices with great outlook
- Highly interesting and varied role working closely with the Director
- Working with High Net Worth Individuals
Listed three days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
We have two positions for Tutors with the ability to adapt teaching practices to meet the needs of a diverse range of students to join our team.
- Do you have experience teaching foundation programmes?
- Bring your communication and networking skills
- Join a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Listed three days agoat McLaren Associates Ltd - Winner SEEK Small Recruitment Agency of the Year 2019
This role will suit an experienced leader with a broad background across both pastoral care and marketing within international student services.
- Work in a close knit, collegial and dedicated team
- Boutique-sized multicultural programme; engage with a diverse range of students
- Permanent part-time role based in Mount Victoria, Wellington
Listed four days agoat Otago Girls High SchoolWe are looking for an organized, motivated and flexible person to coordinate bilingual support for students from refugee backgrounds, their families. Listed five days agoat NZ Safety Blackwoods
Lead our small but passionate Worksafe Training (WST) team. Facilitate profitable revenue growth. Manage daily operations of WST. Based in Wiri, Manuk
- A competitive remuneration package
- Structured training and development programmes
- Excellent staff discounts on a range of products
Listed four days agoat people2people6 month contract - Personal Assistant/ Legal Secretary working in a top tier law firm. Listed five days agoat BNZ
Key role which acts as a strategic legal adviser on BNZ's consumer credit activity and other banking, products and financial markets activity.
- Join one of New Zealand's leading in-house legal teams
- Challenging role, with great career development
- Enjoy 6 weeks annual leave
Receive new jobs for this search by email