Education & Training, Mechanical Engineering, Family Law Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Prime Strategies Group Ltd
We are looking for someone with a unique blend of sales, technical and creative skills to join our cross-functional sales & design team.
- Work for an innovative, leading business with an enviable reputation.
- A truly creative, hands-on role.
- An opportunity to work in a great environment with an excellent team culture.
Listed fifteen hours agoat Skills4Work
New position to join and manage our growing team and company. You will manage, grow and inspire our passionate, team into our exciting future.
- Unique, exciting new position available - our company is in future growth
- Flexibile work hours
- Be part of a forward thinking team working in the vocational and tertiary sector
Listed eight days agoat Manco Environmental LtdDesign to delivery – end to end interesting and challenging new product responsibility with market leader Listed three days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyThis varied role will be stimulating and challenging with responsibilities for strategy, resourcing, budget and operational delivery Listed five days agoat Temperzone
This is a complex and challenging role that requires sound Pressure Vessel knowledge and product design experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Senior mechanical engineering role
- Well-established Kiwi manufacturer
- Unique career opportunity
Listed one day agoat people&co.
This busy not for profit is looking for a new Learning and Development Manager to deliver their national programme of training.
- Wellington based with regular travel
- Capacity to add new scope and develop strong systems
- Busy national role
Listed four days agoat Staples Education Foundation
General management of a tertiary scholarship programme assisting worthy young students transition successfully from school to university then to work.
- Become involved in the growth of a young person; make a difference
- Lead a team with strong values and clear goals
- Help to grow this amazing programme
Listed six days agoat The Skills Organisation
We need smart people who understand assessment to assess applications.
- Choose your own hours.
- Help change peoples lives .
- Good hourly rate.
Listed three days agoat Masterton District CouncilLead the future development of our library and archives services to drive a culture of continuous improvement. Listed eight days agoat Lynfield College
To promote and development our international programme to attract and support international students seeking secondary education in New Zealand.
- Leading the International Student Department
- Working with young people from diverse backgrounds
- Friendly and inclusive environment
Listed three days agoat Primary Industry Training Organisation
Are you passionate about ensuring New Zealand has a strong and sustainable dairy farming sector? Are you committed to helping people grow?
- Do you have experience and expertise in operational management?
- Is developing and maintaining strong relationships second nature to you?
- Bring strong industry credibility that will help strengthen relationships
Listed three days agoat PN Personnel
Create, lead and deliver the talent and skills strategy for Manawatu, to support the attraction, development and retention of talent in the region.
- Newly created role, make it your own
- Experience in senior roles within the education sector
- Strong relationship management skills
Listed six days agoat Ministry of Education
This is a unique opportunity to work at a system level to strengthen the results from government's investment in learning support.
- Pivotal role to improve learning support outcomes for children and young people
- Identify and progress opportunities to improve learning and education outcomes
- Nine month fixed-term, full-time position based in National Office
Listed three days agoat ACG Education Limited
Brand New Preschool opening at ACG Parnell College in March 2020, we are after a superstar Preschool Manager to join the Team. Competitive salary!
- Lead a new team in a purpose-built modern learning environment
- Develop the curriculum in collaboration with senior leadership
- Manage the educational & operational requirements of the Centre
Listed three days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyRole model professional best practice strategies as part of the student experience service delivery model by coaching and developing direct reports Listed one day agoat Ministry of Education
We are seeking a Learning Support Service Manager to join our Nelson team on a fixed-term contract until June 2020.
- Demonstrate your ability to manage and lead a committed professional team
- Participate in the implementation of the Learning Support Delivery Model
- Join a dedicated and supportive team
Listed twelve days agoat Blue Sky Recruitment LimitedDo you have an education background and operational experience? Are you a capable leader ready to inspire an education team?
Receive new jobs for this search by email