Legal, Education & Training, Civil/Structural Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Fire and Emergency New Zealand
We now have a permanent or two year secondment opportunity for a Trainer to fill in the Te Hiku (Region 1) training team based in Auckland.
- Join our unique organisation dedicated to helping our communities
- Lots of variety
- Great team environment
Listed five days agoat Skills4Work
New position to join and manage our growing team and company. You will manage, grow and inspire our passionate, team into our exciting future.
- Unique, exciting new position available - our company is in future growth
- Flexibile work hours
- Be part of a forward thinking team working in the vocational and tertiary sector
Listed one day agoat Auckland UniServices Limited
Work for a positive and passionate organisation, whilst gaining exposure to projects of national significance that genuinely make a difference.
- Passionate Team
- Epsom Location
- Fixed Term Contract
Listed one day agoat NZDF
The Registrar manages the business of the Court Martial and ensures that it has the support necessary to exercise its jurisdiction effectively.
- Utilise your experience in legal office and judges' assistant work
- Pivotal role to the expeditious and proper administration of justice
- Wellington based role
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutor New Zealand Police Auckland Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $75,594 - $116,123 Multiple positions available Listed two days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
International company with a great culture looking for 2 in-house Legal Advisors/Trust Administrators
- Modern offices with great outlook
- Highly interesting and varied role working closely with the Director
- Working with High Net Worth Individuals
Listed nine hours agoat Otago Girls High SchoolWe are looking for an organized, motivated and flexible person to coordinate bilingual support for students from refugee backgrounds, their families. Listed one day agoat NZ Safety Blackwoods
Lead our small but passionate Worksafe Training (WST) team. Facilitate profitable revenue growth. Manage daily operations of WST. Based in Wiri, Manuk
- A competitive remuneration package
- Structured training and development programmes
- Excellent staff discounts on a range of products
Listed one day agoat BNZ
Key role which acts as a strategic legal adviser on BNZ's consumer credit activity and other banking, products and financial markets activity.
- Join one of New Zealand's leading in-house legal teams
- Challenging role, with great career development
- Enjoy 6 weeks annual leave
Listed three hours agoat people2people6 month contract - Personal Assistant/ Legal Secretary working in a top tier law firm. Listed six days agoat The Skills Organisation
Support a project that makes a difference for people around the world !
- Outstanding benefits, health insurance, life insurance, 5% super, birthday leave
- Join a genuinely warm and inclusive culture
- This project makes a real difference in the lives of others internationally
Listed one day agoat Kerry Drainage & CivilOversee your own projects; work with high performing teams; well respected company; great people to work with; progress with us. Listed three days agoat New Zealand Council for Educational Research
Education research and evaluation role with the New Zealand Council for Educational Research
- Education Research and Development
- Contribute to a socially just and equitable education system
- Collegial environment with flexible working arrangements
Listed two days agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Provide in-class support training for teachers and contribute to curriculum adjustments for diverse learning needs and disabilities.
- Support teachers in delivering learning programmes for diverse learning needs
- 1 year assignment in Apia - costs covered
- Work with an NGO committed to providing educational services for children
Listed one day agoat Whitecliffe
Whitecliffe College is expanding and hiring new tertiary teaching roles at Level 5 - 7 IT.
- Do you have proven recent experience teaching level 5-7 Information Technology?
- Do you want to teach and work with a diverse range of students?
- Do you have an IT Qualification at Postrgraduate Level?
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Education
Are you interested in leading practice and service delivery to support children and young people to access an education that meets their needs.
- Can you quickly establish strong relationships of purpose and high credibility?
- Demonstrate your ability to work with a range of agencies and community groups
- Provide inclusive and equitable outcomes for young people
Listed two days agoat Procon Limited
Edushop is looking for a person to lead the Professional Development of the Numicon programme for all of New Zealand, based in Auckland.
- Make a real difference in primary Maths education
- Realise your passion to see ALL students succeed
- Use your experience and skills to inspire others
Listed seven hours agoat The University of Auckland
In this role, you will be the primary liaison for the programme’s research team, service delivery team and our stakeholders.
- Do you have strong stakeholder management skills and experience?
- Have a genuine interest in New Zealand and international research environments?
- Apply your expertise in an engaged and collaborative team.
Listed one day agoat Clarity Consulting Group Limited
Join a tight-knit team with the amazing opportunity for career progression!
- Opportunity for career advancement.
- Support and training to become a Legal Executive.
- Location: Wellington CBD, New Zealand.
Receive new jobs for this search by email