Legal, Education & Training, Civil/Structural Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Join this highly regarded category one education provider based in Newmarket as the Student Engagement Advisor
- Professional, engaging, dynamic and driven leader required
- Newmarket location - near main transport links
- $65k-$70k depending one experience
Listed two days agoat NEW ZEALAND LANGUAGE CENTRES LIMITED
Progress your career in the language-travel industry. Opening currently available within our accommodation team for a coordinator or manager.
- Work in a cross-cultural environment
- Utilise your organisational and people skills
- Some evening or Saturday work required for homestay visits
Listed one day agoat Skills Active Aotearoa
Looking for a challenge in 2020? Passionate about seeing people reach their learning potential in recreation, sport, exercise and performing arts?
- Work with the industries you are passionate about
- Great Wellness program
- Whanau culture
Listed one day agoat Ardmore Flying SchoolWork with the marketing team and manage domestic and international student enrolment procedures and processes for our large flying school. Listed two days agoat Crown Law
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to join the Research and Library Services Team as a Library Assistant.
- Be part of a high-performing and collegial team.
- Play an integral role in supporting the delivery of Crown legal services.
- Find professional challenges & opportunities that you won't find anywhere else.
Listed eight hours agoat AlmaoDouchPERSONAL ASSISTANT Listed two days agoat Ardmore Flying School
You will manage the academic administration systems and EFTS management to facilitate the effective running of our Aviation Diploma programmes
- Exciting PTE with growth on its mind
- Friendly, open and skilled team environment
- Not your normal academic management role - its aviation!
Listed three days agoat Carmento LimitedThis is a great opportunity for a Licensed Immigration Adviser to join a supportive team. Listed one day agoat Mines Rescue Trust
An exciting fulltime Auckland based position delivering a broad range of high quality health and safety training and other health and safety services
- Attractive remuneration package and support
- Excellent carrer development opportunities
- Join a specialist nationwide team
Listed three days agoat Whitecliffe
Provide exceptional academic administrative support to the Head of Quality Assurance ensuring academic processes are consistent across Whitecliffe
- Work for a successful Private Training Establishment
- Central Auckland location
Listed three days agoat Churton, Hart & Divers
Great opportunity to work close to home. Full time Legal Secretary position available in busy property practice in Auckland's Eastern Suburbs
- Full time legal secretary
- Busy Eastern Suburbs practice
- Become part of a great team
Listed two days agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyFull-time permanent position assisting the Faculty Registrar in the Business, Economics and Law Faculty Office at AUT Listed two days agoat IEF LtdAre you ready to join an expanding business in education and immigration consultancy company? We would love to see your potential achievement! Listed one day agoat Swiftvisa LimitedFull service Immigration adviser services situated in Auckland city (Queen street) seeking an immigration adviser. Listed one day agoat Shamrock Recruitment Group
Unique position combining sports and academic tutoring of a rising youth star at the family home.
- One-on-one Tutoring Assistance
- Sports Mentoring
- Challenging Multi-Task Role
Listed two days agoat people2peopleA dynamic opportunity for a natural people manager to lead and develop a high performing team of 11. Listed four days agoat Rangitoto College
As Director of Sport you will be managing, contributing and overseeing the operational and strategic direction of NZ's largest secondary school.
- Local North Shore Location
- Ability to make a real difference in the lives of youth
- Vehicle and fuel Card provided
Listed one day agoat NZ Safety Blackwoods
Manage daily of Worksafe Training team. Facilitate profitable revenue growth. Based in Wiri Manukau.
- A competitive remuneration package
- Build capability, drive performance and add real value
- Great staff discounts
Listed three days agoat The Andersen PartnershipAre you looking for a new challenge? If so, read on, to join a highly regarded firm in Auckland. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Lead the education and training outcomes. Manage the Alternative Education programme
- Education Leadership role
- Fast growing organisation
- The ability to see the difference that you have made
Receive new jobs for this search by email