Legal, Civil/Structural Engineering, Library Services & Information Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat University of Canterbury
Be part of the Macmillan Brown Library team that provides access to cultural heritage collections which reflect UC's place in Aotearoa and beyond.
- Do you have a good understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi?
- Bring your ability to handle a range of customer inquiries
- Enrich your own professional and personal development
Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutions Support Officer Auckland Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $49,158 - $66,507 Two Positions Available Job Requisition 13282 Listed one day agoat Jennifer Mills & AssociatesPart-time law clerk role in a boutique employment, health & safety and litigation law firm based in the Auckland CBD. Listed two days agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyLibrary Assistant to work at South Campus - excellent customer service ethic - great way to start a library career Listed eleven days agoat Auckland Council
Come support your local community and provide them with exceptional customer service at your local community library in Howick.
- Bring your passion for libraries and your local community to this exciting role
- Permanent role working 40 hours a week including permanent or rostered weekends
- Work close to home in the Howick Local Board
Listed one day agoat New Zealand PoliceFile Manager Criminal Justice Support Unit, Manukau Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $71,357 - $96,542 Multiple positions available Listed ten days agoat Wellington City Council
Have you ever wanted to work in a public library, specifically in a role that works directly with library customers?
- Are you a customer service super star?
- Help provide a much loved service to our community
- Come and join our awesome North Cluster libraries team
Listed four days agoat St Bede's CollegeEnthusiastic Librarian required on a part time, term time only basis. Onsite parking available. Listed four days agoat University of Otago
Wellington Medical and Health Sciences Library has an opportunity for a motivated person as a part time library assistant.
- Provide customer service and assist with collection management
- Permanent, part-time position
- Join New Zealand's oldest University
Listed ten days agoat Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS)A passionate librarian with experience in academic libraries to lead future development of our library into a learning hub. Listed two days agoat EIT
In this 6 month contract role you will manage front of house operations to provide an exceptional level of customer service to all clients.
- Join the Library Resources and Technology team on campus in Hawke's Bay
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of circulation and library desk functions
- Supervise the part-time library assistant team and manage borrower accounts
Listed five days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutor New Zealand Police Auckland Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $75,594 - $116,123 Multiple positions available Listed three days agoat Lynfield College
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to manage our library and information centre to help support the teaching and learning of our students.
- Management of our library and information centre
- Supporting and enhancing the learning processes for students
- Source and develop programmes and systems for e-device and resources
Listed four days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
International company with a great culture looking for 2 in-house Legal Advisors/Trust Administrators
- Modern offices with great outlook
- Highly interesting and varied role working closely with the Director
- Working with High Net Worth Individuals
Listed two days agoat The Andersen Partnership My client is seeking a Legal Secretary/Junior Legal Executive with Conveyancing experience for a minimum of 4 weeks starting Mid-January.
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed four days agoat Graham Consulting
As this firm goes through a growth period, attributed to the success of their solicitors, what better time to join as a junior than now!
- South Auckland
- Litigation firm
- Specialists in their area
Listed two days agoat people2people6 month contract - Personal Assistant/ Legal Secretary working in a top tier law firm. Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
The PDS is the largest employer of criminal defence lawyers in New Zealand.
- Focus on criminal defence, become an expert in your area of law.
- Enjoy comprehensive professional development programmes and career opportunities
- Be the voice of justice for our communities most marginalised people.
Listed three days agoat Kerry Drainage & CivilOversee your own projects; work with high performing teams; well respected company; great people to work with; progress with us. Listed eleven days agoat Michael Fisher BarristerA great opportunity in civil and commercial litigation for a candidate with 0 to 1 year PQE (more or less).
Receive new jobs for this search by email