Legal, Engineering, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Lachlan Muldowney Barrister
This is a Part Time joblocation: WaikatoWaikatoarea: HamiltonHamilton$45,000 - $59,999 Full time equivalentclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Legal SecretariesLegal Secretaries
Legal secretary and practice management support for two environmental barristers. High quality work. Up to 20 hours per week.
- Flexible hours
- Modern central city location
- Busy high performing team
This is a featured jobat KS Holdings Ltd
Take your next career step in a reputable roofing, construction and steel framing firm. Full training, mentoring and guidance provided.
- Newly created permanent, full time opportunity
- Utilise and Develop your skills and achieve amazing results
- Solid legal background required
Listed two days agoat Athenry Electrical Ltd
Industrial Electrician required for Contracts, Projects, Servicing and Maintenance programs to the Manufacturing, Production and Energy Industries
- Ongoing Training and Professional Development
- Multiple winner of Master Electricians Excellence awards
- Great Team Environment
Listed six days agoat Syrp
Build automated testing systems to challenge our code and products.
- Dynamic team and creative work environment
- Expanding product range and continued R&D growth
- Interesting and challenging projects
Listed one day agoat Manurewa Central SchoolWorking with a student to manage activities to support learning and improve achievement across the curriculum. Listed six hours agoat Howick LtdReporting to the General Manager, this role will be responsible for managing & developing our supply chain. Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Come be part of your local community and share your passion for books with fellow Aucklanders!
- Bring your passion for literacy and your local library to this exciting role
- Permanent role working 22 hours a week
- Work close to home in Point Chevalier
Listed nine hours agoat Upper Harbour Primary SchoolAn opportunity to work in a busy team working with students with a variety of learning needs including challenging behaviour. Listed one day agoat Pinehill SchoolLearning Assistant/Teacher Aide to work in our classrooms. Listed five days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Cover a broad spectrum of responsibilities related to international students, providing accurate, up-to-date information and advice.
- Bring your customer service experience
- Join a small and friendly team
- Permanent, full-time
Listed eight hours agoat Hutt Valley High SchoolWe are looking for a pathways assistant with strengths in programme management for a fixed-term role 17.5hrs per week term-time-only in 2020. Listed four hours agoat CHEP NZ Ltd
Great opportunity as part of the Penrose site leadership team to take initiative to continuously improve the existing plant equipment performance
- Global blue chip multi-national | Market leader in supply chain and logistics
- Responsible for preventative maintenance of Plant equipment
- Strong values-driven culture | Great career growth opportunities
Listed four hours agoat Te Wananga o Aotearoa
We currently have a vacancy for a Youth Facilitator who will provide a professional, high quality range of support, engagement, delivery and services.
- Use your skills to make a difference for rangatahi, whānau and communities
- Engage and connect with rangatahi (youth) to co create pathways of success
- Work in an environment guided by Māori principles and values
Listed one day agoat Rocket LabCompetitive salary, development opportunities, innovative company! Listed nine days agoat 121 TutorsTutors needed for all subjects especially Maths, English and Sciences, for students aged 5 to 18 across all Auckland areas. Flexible, part-time hours. Listed one day agoat Aviation Labour GroupALG is currently hiring an experience Warehouse Assistant, to work for our client based at Auckland Airport. Listed seven days agoat International Studies AbroadThis position sources internship placements for international students and provides support to international students studying in Auckland. Listed seven days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
We have a rare opportunity for a motivated junior PA to assist the senior EA at this firm!
- Flexible part-time working arrangement
- Excellent mentoring on offer
- Prime CBD location
Listed five days agoat Windcave LimitedJoin our Hardware design team as an Electronic Assembler to support fault diagnosis/repairs, production planning and electronic/mechanical assembly Listed one day agoat SPCASPCA New Lynn are looking for a full time Education Engagement Officer to promote SPCA education to early childhood centres and schools in New Zealand
Receive new jobs for this search by email